Reviews for It Wasn't Anything
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
z this was amazing and sweet and well written and-AMG, IT WAS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
that waz the best story I have ever read so far this one it my fav!
Shortthing Elric chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
in most of the cases Roy enters Ed, I mean all. It was what I was finding...*grin*
LadySlytherin05 chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
I may be a sadist or something but I love reading stories like this where the main character comes to a point of complete desolation where they lose all hope and thirst for life. I like reading how someone comes back from being so low. I think I like stories like this because of the pure emotion they pull from me. I felt heartache and cried over Ed. When he didn't even care that his mother was a homunculus who wanted him dead and he let Envy molest him, it was horrifying and heartbreaking. Then Envy comes back and tries to molest him again. That's the kind of drama I love, I think just because it makes me gasp and say "oh no!" lol. Anyway, I really liked this and I thought you handled the OOC-ness in a good way by actually giving him mental issues to work through, unlike other writers who would make Ed ridiculously OOC for no reason. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense anymore but just know that I really enjoyed your story (especially the sexy parts) and that I hope to read more from you!
x-Miyako-x chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
wooow... that was amazing 33 :'D
c.roy chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
oh my god this is the best royed ive ever read. thank you.
kathy lee skyler chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE F-CK? WHAT THE F-CK! I was LOVING this story until you randomly shoved this EdxRoy thing at me! WTF? I HATE EdxRoy!

Roy is after all; older, taller, handsomer,has more experiance, a man while Ed is a boy.

Edward is; prettier, more feminate, smaller, and is way younger.

EDWARD DOES NOT TOP ROY! (EXPLODES FROM ANGER)

Whatever, I'm done reading this.
CrazyStarGirl chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Amazing. 100% Amazing.

I love love love this.

HOT!

*epic thumbs up*
Spamsterlady chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
This story is love so far! Pure love!
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Woot! Lemons and drunkeness and RoyxEd! I can't wait to see where you are taking this! Onward I go!
Ceatah330 chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
I loved it! Best fic I have read in a VERY long time. It would have been interesting if they had had an EdEvR threesome though,.. Just an idea,..
Classical-Shit chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
o.o...this was...the best...wow...nice job perfect ending ! YEAH! nice job :D

Ryuu
Nefariously chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Wow... I 100percent credit you for winning my most limes in a story award...There was one in every chapter... o_O

But still, I'm on chapter 5 and loving it

Just thought to give you a review D
sayuri2023 chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
Wonderful plotline, and nice ending. Thank you for a nice read...
Fluffy Hat chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
AWSOME! LOVED IT! W00T! )