Reviews for In Emerald Eyes
Lillian81 chapter 27 . 11/25/2010
I LOVE Lily and James! I love this story you write reallyy really well. I can picture the whole thing in my head and it's just amazing! I know you haven't updated in ages, I actually first read IEE on and really wanted to review but I had no pen name. It's been six months and I just had this craving to read it, so I decide to check here and (obviously) I found it! Anyway I would love you forever if you kept writing, because I love this story!
Bonnia chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aw... that's so cute! but really good. please, continue!
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 27 . 8/20/2009
Oh, just LOVE it!:D Hallarious and interesting and sweet! Can't wait for more! Write more soon! :)

Jack
LuellaJane chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
That was amazing! You are a very gifted person!
LuellaJane chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I haven't actually read it yet, but I already love it. You spelled favourite right! All my friends say I spell it wrong. lol.
xlillyx chapter 27 . 7/29/2009
I love it! Keep writing :D
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 27 . 6/17/2009
I like it! Very cute. I want to read the sequel now! haha Great job with it.

Arya
PatronusCharmBabe chapter 27 . 5/4/2009
This story is good. Its cute and I love the scenes between Lily and James. I think the freindship between Tia and Lily could be made stronger though.
A Machiavellian Figure chapter 27 . 5/4/2009
Wo! Finished all the current chapters - which were awesome! But please update soon, I am completely addicted!

x
A Machiavellian Figure chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Wow! I'm new to this story but I'm halfway through and completely addicted! I don't usually read Lilly/James fics but this was amazing!

Please update soon!
me chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
please please PLEASE can you update? this is one of the best lily'james fanfics i have read so far and i need more of your awesomeness!
me chapter 27 . 4/4/2009
o luv it! that last sentence was brilliant! more please!
Ningi256 chapter 27 . 3/4/2009
please add the next chapter!
withlovethegreeneyedgirl chapter 27 . 3/3/2009
Oh my god! I haven't reviewed for SO long. I hope you remember. It's just been so much EVERYTHING. So yeah... I just COULDN'T forget my favorite story. There have a lot of interesting things happened between Lily & James... They're still so adorable. Blushing and they aren't confident about themselves. So sweet. I just smiled all the chapters. I have re-read some too... They were lovely too. I have to slap myself. How could I not read this story? Really, really liked it and I'm waiting for the next chapters. Oh my... Sorry, but I just LOVE this story!
XxLadyMarauderxX chapter 27 . 2/17/2009