Reviews for Time After Time
Oh dear Lord, I'm crying my heart out man. Ago stinking sad.
RubyRose101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
It was really sweet and I'm glad that Inu Yasha stayed after all.
Arawynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Whoa.. This is what I was looking for in Inuyasha fics. The what if scenario where he waits 500 years to meet her again. I really liked this story. Happy end makes it all worth the wait. I was almost afraid he was going to die when he said goodbye. Glad it was not so. For him to stay devoted to here for centuries really is very touching.
Solosan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Nice! unbelievably cute :P

lol Inuyasha is an ass to reach a conclusion like that. No doubt he would be caught out eventually.

I doubt he would have kept himself away that long. and come by for just another look blah blah blah~
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I can't believe that made me cry! Then again, I get emotional easily and this story got to me. Great story though, sad and heartfelt yet romantic too.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
:) Very sweet. That stupid well doesn't understand anything.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh my that was so sweet and sad. I could really imagine Inuyasha behaving like that if the well suddenly wouldnt work. And I could also imagine him be willing to live out 500 years to see Kagome again. But it must have been hard on him. Very hard. Seeing his friends pass away while he doesnt change the slightest. I liked the ending too. "You fixed the clasp." heh saying that just so suddenly and out in the air. Something i find very IC for inuyasha too :P Loved it thank you i enjoyed it so much

~Shirou Hana
GodOfFlame101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Im months late but I dont care, that was probably the single most tearful oneshot I've read in a long time. I actually almost cried. By the way it goes pretty well with "Waiting On the World To Change" Really good job.
Wolflover155 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Is there going too be anther one?
thelibraryghost chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aw, so sweet. I'll favourite this on fanworks, too.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
aw this was so sweat
ClearVision chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Beautifully written! I love it
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
free will and choice as opposed to fate and predetermination... i choose

this was sweet, i'm happy for them. sad that yasha had to wait so long.

a pleasure,

Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That is a very sweet story

I loved it
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Sweet. I missed that finding the locket was a flashback to the active/pre-Naraku/well closing part of the story until the ending. The ending feels somehow unresolved. If he'd survived 5 centuries and decided at some point over them to leave her be except for 2 visits, there might should be some more discussion before Inuyasha changes his mind and stays with her. There could also be some hesitation on her side since he's not exactly the same hanyou that she just lost days ago. This is a good subject and good writing, but I think it should've been explored just a hair more.