Reviews for Perchance to Dream
connielkm chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
It is cute and hot at the same time.
chdez81 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
I know you finish already this fic, but what happen with the other two coupons?
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I've just read it again (though I don't have read all of your fic yet, but I wanted to read "What dreams may come" and "Perchance to dream" again)

I think last time I forgot to comment that point, but I cannot imagine Shizuru with a canadian accent XD

The HiME mark as a pleasure button, I really love this idea :)

Didn't you speak about a couple epilogues ? There's only one :o
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Such a cute story :)
I couldn't imagine Natsuki being such a sexual girl !
The love scenes are cute and well written. But I would have liked to see the encounter between Shizuru's parents and Natsuki, and also how would Natsuki's and Shizuru's friends react to the fact they are now a couple. After all, in "What Dreams may Come", Natsuki did ask Mai for advices so Mai must be curious to know how things evolved.
Maybe in another fic ?
Hey chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I've read this one and "What dreams may come" more than 10 times. I just love them. Thank you for writing.
carmenrosa.aguilar.9 chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
me gusto , mejor dicho me encanto no tengo palabrar para describir lo genial que fue la historia te felicito por tan espectacular historia y espero poder leer muchas mas asi de buenas
Chimzap chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Nice story! Hope there's a sequel or somethin.
annoyingLONER chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
awesome! thanks for the fic
Arrietti chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
That was hot. The whole thing was super sexy. I rarely see such a great story with so many loving moments and little angst. For once, Natsuki stays in her character and loves Shizuru back many times. I will die from cuteness coming from all the affection.

On the other hand, I find that the ending was somewhat unfinished. I was hoping to see Shizuru's dad and the reactions of their friends toward the new couple. It would be so cool to see an interaction between Natsuki and Shizuru's parents.

Anyway, great job. I enjoy this story and its prequel A LOT
H.V. Bathory chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Yet another masterpiece of fiction from you, Bryan. I'm very glad you chose to explore how Shizuru's oka-san would feel to her daughter's sexuality. Again, like with WDMC, I must have read this the same amount of times.

I really hope you write a story exploring how her father feels about it and meeting Natsuki for the first time. But I'm sure that's for you to decide if or when you write it.
agosto-13 chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
Shizuru in biker leathers is...*massive nosebleed* 'nuff said, as far as i'm concerned. Natsuki, i...envy you! more, please? :)

~.-.~
agosto-13 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
i finally got around into reading chapter 10! wow, that took such a looooong time! nyahaha, anyway, better late than never, hmn? :P

this chapter is filled with all the warm-fuzzies that i get from eating too much chocolate and even more. goodness, Bryan, how do you do it? Natsuki's adorableness is just too much! i'm kinda surprised that Shizuru is still standing perfectly on her own two feet. i would have expected her to just drop onto the floor because she turned into a puddle of goo from an overload of Natsuki-goodness! Natsuki is really such a sweetheart! gah! and that tease about the "two weeks, no tea"! Natsuki is certainly learning from the best to be able to get Shizuru off-guard so perfectly! Shizuru's beautifully blushing face...ahhh *fan-girl mode*. hehehe...please make Shizuru blush more often, preferrably when Natsuki is actively trying to make her blush! of course, that goes without saying that i want Natsuki to blush too, but you know my opinion on that... :)

see you on chapter 11, then! :P

~.-.~
shushumomo chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Ara,ara, what elegant hotness!

So much love and consideration between my girls, you are truly wonderful, Leebot-senpai.
ONE ONE chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
..FREAKIN' HOT..NOT TO MENTION,VERY REALISTIC TOO...ARE YOU PLANNING TO HAVE A SEQUEL FOR THIS..I REALLY DO HOPE SO..
Kiros Razer chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
I really enjoyed the sequel.

You are a wonderful writer!