Reviews for Force Bond: Empire Day
You do such a good job with the characters. I loved the moment where Luke was sleeping in Vader's arms :D it was adorable
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Tomorrow's headlines," Vader said, raising a hand and forcing Luke to stand still. "Vader and son beg for spare change at senate."

Once satisfied Luke wasn't going anywhere, he turned and ran his hand over the machine, getting a sense for the electronic mechanisms.

"What would you like?" Vader asked. "Choose something."

"Tomorrow's headlines," Luke suggested. "Vader and son steal food from senate snack machine."

*applause*
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
I'm rereading this again and crying again.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Love that last bit of Vader's message :') "Even if my amateur parenting skills are no match for your attempts to try my patience" bahaha
I loved the play. I had a feeling Vader wasn't going to... appreciate the fun of it, but oh well XD
Well done!
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
I can't wait for the emperor to be killed.
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
poor luke
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
lol
MusicMelis chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
You write Vader and Luke so well. I love their relationship and how they are both still learning from eachother.
ksecc1 chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I love the way you draw your characters. You must have really thought about what makes Vader and this young Luke tick. I also think your writing shows a good understanding of human nature. Although you may no longer be reading reviews, I hope you know that you've written some really fun, interesting fiction. Are you still writing in other venues? Have you ever tried to get published?
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
Delightful. xD
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Loved it!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Nice small story.
sasha6063 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I've bin loving your fanfics for years,!It makes me want to make fan art lol!Im probably going to post it at my Instagram which is ashley_tree but I'm probably going to do it on parody_art...