Reviews for Force Bond: Empire Day
ksecc1 chapter 4 . 7/6
I love the way you draw your characters. You must have really thought about what makes Vader and this young Luke tick. I also think your writing shows a good understanding of human nature. Although you may no longer be reading reviews, I hope you know that you've written some really fun, interesting fiction. Are you still writing in other venues? Have you ever tried to get published?
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/24
Delightful. xD
Loved it!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 4 . 3/1
Nice small story.
sasha6063 chapter 1 . 1/28
I've bin loving your fanfics for years,!It makes me want to make fan art lol!Im probably going to post it at my Instagram which is ashley_tree but I'm probably going to do it on parody_art...
theater geek chapter 2 . 1/1
So Ben's the stage manager?
GGMK chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Another heartwarming story. I always enjoy your Vader/Luke fics.

I can understand why Vader wouldn't like Empire Day. Bad memories, and he just doesn't have the patience to sit through it.

The final chapter was very sweet. Fireworks are neat.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
A good day for Vades? Hmmmm...

Lost his wife, his unborn child (or children, depending on who's POV), his faith in humanity, and all of his limbs.

Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
One of the best fic series ever written. Loved every minute of reading them. Thanks so much!
Scioneeris chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Awwwhhh! Lukey had a birthday! That was so sweet and hilarious. I loved the photoshoot moment and the message left by Vader was awesome!
Le-Anime-fan chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
This was awesome!
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I just had birthday cake myself...I can feel the sugar in my blood. *goes off on a sugar high* Love these stories. They make me laugh so hard, but also have amazing insight on Luke and Vader's relationship.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
loved it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I am glad Vader came around:)
kioku7 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012