Reviews for Unthinkable
Azrael DiAngelo chapter 3 . 1/31
Aaaaaw...this is why I love Dean! I think you captured his voice and protectiveness of Sammy perfectly!
LaueHime chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Nice story ! I've read a number of stories about how messed up Sam was after Meg and I think this one was by far one of my favorites ! good job !
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Sam! You naughty boy! Don;t scare your brother like that. I was having some serious feels when Dean was ripping through Sam's things.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
wow, i like your style
Cihuacoatl chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I liked this a lot - thanks for writing!
Silver tongued Poet chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Such a great story! I loved it!
M chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I know this story was published in 2007. And holy Hell, it's 2013 now so it's been YEARS and I don't know if you'll ever see/notice/read this comment but just in case you will, I wanted to write it.

I just wanted to thank you for this story. I have enjoyed reading it multiple times over the years and I still think it's one of the fanfiction stories that has effected me very powerfully. I have listened to a podfic made of this fic and it's brilliant as well but I prefer this original story to it any day.

I love it how... believable this story is, how easily I can understand the motives of Sam to do what he did and I love Dean for being the awesome big brother he always is. I got much comfort when reading this for the first time because I was having a rough time then myself and this gave me hope and made me trust other people and their will to help me if I need them.

So, thank you and good luck to you, whatever it is that you do nowadays!
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Wow, that was great! I especially loved this last chapter. I feel that you really captured dean's personality, and how he struggled with those promises he made.
ladyboz chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
This was clearly the best supernatural fanfic ever. Thanx and plz keep writing.
becca-baby chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
lol dean so over reacted but i did read a story that said sam overdosed pain meds 2 kill himself after a demon possesing john said "words"with him about hating him and stuff...i forgot wat it was called tho. sammy winchester/dean winchesteroh shut up
anyway if u need help with this story shout me out and ill leave reviews 2 help u cause im good at making characters suffer... i like 2 think of things thatll get peoples attention since im a junior author
becca-baby
ackeberlynn chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
This was excellent. I wasn't expecting the oleander seeds. I wasn't expecting Sam's state of mind. I wasn't expecting the honesty and tears.

You wrote both of the boys SO realistically. And so maturely. There was angst, yet hope. Back when Dean HAD that "FTW" optimism. Back when he had hope.

This was excellent.
logophilia chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Wow.

It's stories like this one that really inspire me and make me want to improve my writing skills and to write more.

"Fuck Plan B." That is freaking gold.

Your writing is awesome. It flows. You keep the characters in-character. The ending to chapter 2 was perfect, and so was the epilogue.

Thanks for writing this.
cappy712 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
That was impressive. Thank you for sharing the story. I liked Dean's response

"Fuck Plan B.

Dad taught him how to follow orders, keep promises. The never-say-die optimism, though, that's all Dean, and his two sides don't always get along."

That was wonderful. Thank you.
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is probably the best Supernatural story I've come across. The drama over the situation while still keeping them in character is hard to do. It's my favorite of your stories.

I hope to see more from you. :)
Jimelda chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I'm not even sure how to describe this. Wonderful, fantastic, amazing. Empty words with no meaning that just won't cut it, but they are the only words I can think of to explain the quality of this fic. You have it down to an exact science, from Sam's own thoughts to the interaction between him and Dean, and your plotline wasn't haf-bad either. (Okay who am I kidding? The plot is definitely the best part. So controversial, yet endearing in a way that, again, I'm at a loss of words to describe.)

I really, honestly and truly did enjoy this. One of the best Supernatural fics I have read in a long time.