Reviews for Time and Tide
Angelique27 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Well Done , I enjoyed the self reflections and thoughts of Carolyns', as well as the exchanges with the Captain and the children. Well Done indeed! Thank you for this story to read.
messyhead chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Once again you've really caught the the era in your writing, and a woman's voice on top of that. I could really feel Carolyn's character throughout. Thanks!
Mary chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Nice piece! Train of thought writing is impossible for me, but you have really done an admirable job getting into Carolyn's head and telling us what she may have been thinking after her encounter with Duke and his gang. Love that last line!
Ranora14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Very interesting montage of thoughts. If someone hasn't seen the series is some time, this would be a a great catch up piece.
CottageGhost chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Lovely moment in time! You picked a truly intriguing starting point and ran with it, weaving bits and pieces of episodes seamlessly into your narrative, making the thoughts truly Carolyn's. And I loved the whole mood you managed to create; it made me feel like I was walking right alongside her, listening :-)

Terrific read, once again. Thanks for sharing!

Chantal