Reviews for Sharing the Night
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
*He watched Charlie’s face closely as the mask of his bravado slipped, revealing a young man who didn’t want to die, who wasn’t ready to disappear and who couldn’t understand this endless cycle of assassinations that the universe had launched upon him.*

That was probably my favourite line, although most of them were brilliant. Great story.

I hope your novel is going well. :)
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*cries* I can't believe that was your last! I still believe he'll come back...and apparently he's in the Season 4 trailor [the ones they're showing before movies], so there's hope!
avi17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This was as wonderful as always- very sad, eloquently-written, and sweet. It's a shame you're quitting ficwriting, and we'll all miss you and your talent, but you must do what you feel that you must. Good luck on your novel and all your future ventures.
Alix Zin chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I'm sad that you're leaving but I completly understand why you are. With my own fic I've outlined all of it and know exactly whats going to happen in each scene but I can't seem to bring myself to write it. I think its because I know that once its done Lost will be over for me.

I've been reading your stories since the begining both here and on Livejournal (the reason I don't comment there is because my feeble old computer and dial up internet won't let me) All of your stories have been so beutifuly written and I've enjoyed every one.

While I loved both characters you were the one who originaly introduced me to Chesmond in The Trials of Fate, and I've been hooked ever since. As far as the third season goes I can honestly say that you provided me with more insperation for my fics and fantasies than the show itself.

This story was lovely as always, I'm not sure if you intended this but it appeared to reference and tie together all your previous fics. Oh and Desmond holding a scared Charlie thoughout the night; to quoate you- "Chesmond heaven" :):):):):)
Noritsu chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Sorry to hear you're leaving. This was a nice story to go out on.

I've often thought that Des would make a better brother to Charlie than Liam. I myself am not happy with Des during the times he gets angry with Charlie, but I suppose there's a certain madness that comes with having such a burden thrust upon you by the universe of all things. I think deep down Des really cares for Charlie. And I can only speak for myself, but I'm still clinging to a smidgeon of hope that the writers will recant their scenario for Charlie. Pandora's box and all that, you know.

Good luck with the original novel.

TTFN, Nori
CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh Cappy [

Thank you for some great stories! This one was especially good and I feel it's a great closing story.

I understand why you have to leave.

Will you still continue to read fanficion? I've been working on the sequel to Fidelite (I got a new laptop and I don't know how to put the accent marks over the e 0) so I hope you'll find the time to read it and give me feedback.

Best wishes,