Reviews for The Trees Are Speaking To Each Other
Leel Jayasuriya chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It is my moral obligation to announce publicly that trees having ability to communicate with other living beings, because I have experience some trees talked with me. I have talked with trees such as BO, banyan, orchid, Magnolia champaca, anthurium. When I was a child, and when others did injustice to me my friends were trees and animals. I talked to them and I hear someone is answering back to me.

From my childhood I have talked with animals and trees I met, assuming they all have life and spiritual existence. I didn't care what would be the outcome, but I did it. After so many incidents now I can to tell it is possible to communicate with animals and trees. They are having life with ability of communicating with others. Also they have the ability of thinking.

Some trees are living for centuries of years. If trees are living beings, living for centuries is a quality of having experience, knowledge, good judgment and the quality of being wise. Trees experience all climatic changes and life changes around it. Sacred trees and groves are found all over the world. All lives including man, animal and trees are permeated with soul and spirit.

Many spiritual masters attained their wisdom under trees. These trees would have communicated with them to achieve higher level of intelligence and wisdom
gigantic ent chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
(Jumps up and down making a loud crashing sound) Oh boy! Oh boy! Gimli Stew! What Can I have for desert? I know tiny tiny hobbits.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Then his Adar will exsperiace that, only to be told he has asked Aragorn to wait for him in the middle of the forest only for...
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Lol!

Wow Gimli, that was a rather amusing fic, I enjoyed it, poor Gimli he needs a hug! Legolas is too manly to give it to him though 8P
happychica chapter 1 . 11/1/2007