Reviews for Death of an Innocent
Cecilia chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Thank you for making a rape fic that wasn't 'enjoyed' by the victim. It's more real I think. Very touching, I just hope Vincent can sooth her and for once I feel like that doesn't have to be accomplished through sex. (as most of these fics go)
Aranae chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Amazingly well written... But so sad! And I actually liked Nero.
Destination-Zero chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Interesting, I never gave enough thought to the scenario between them in the Shera. Great story. It's refreshing to see someone give some background to Shelke's story.
Linwe Tinuviel chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aw...poor Shelke. I don't get Nero. On the one hand, he was a heartless bastard, but on the other, he was genuinely crushed when Hojo/Weiss rejected him. And do we know if Shalua's dead? No one said. Last I saw, she was in a coma...
AmazonTurk chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Damn it. You made me feel sympathy for her. Damn, damn, damn. But I loved how you did this. It wasn't too graphic, but it was very, very good. Rape fics are delicate monsters. But I think you tamed this one very well. And I love how you emphasized that Vincent and Shelke are FRIENDS. Not lovers, People. Because...ew...she LOOKS ten! Good job, Queen.
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
*eyes are wide with horror* Whoa, very well written, queen. I won't flame you, because I think flamers are idiots, but I commend you on your bravery to post this. I have a few rape scenes in mind for my Mate of Sesshoumaru fic. Not Kairi, don't worry. Rape is also a topic I don't like writing about because it's such a horrible crime. Still, you wrote it very well. Good job.

Mystic