Reviews for Drunkendo
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! Giant robots drunk off their asses, what more could I want to make me laugh? Seriously I love it and I really like your writing, thanks for sharing it!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ahahaha! Hilarious- all of it! Barricade/Blackout is an instant win xD
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
...Pranks involving _baloney_? Oh, that sounds promising!
Oni-Gil chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Ha! These two were great. Oh gosh, Barricade and Blackout are wonderful. XD I love the way you write all these guys!
Crooked chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was excellent! I was wondering whether or not it would be Prime or someone else with a bit more brains being the narrator of the story-evidently, it turned out to be Ratchet. I always knew he had more of a mischievous side to him when concerning the things he likes to create, especially when he hands it over to his fellow Autobots. :) You got his personality right on the spot, and it's hard doing it in the first person. I love it!

Btw, I'm really starting to obsess over Barricade/Blackout pairing. This is your doing. I'm blaming you if I ever upload a spontaneous story concerning those two.

-Crooked
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
*chokes on Cheeto while laughing at this fic*
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
snorts amusedly Ah, and the Blackout/Barricade continues. :3 Poor, poor, highly molestable 'Cade. lol
come-by-chance chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was hilarious, I can't stop laughing! I love how you include the Decepticons as friends instead of enemies.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh that was just as good as the first one!

Another brilliant one. Had me in stitches.

Kudos : )
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
*laughing too hard too comment properly*

XD

LMAO!

*falls off chair*

IRONHIDE DRUNK!

DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK!

*laughing so hard can barely breath*
glass sugar2.0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
"He finds a piece of piping left over from my work on my machine, snatches it up, and proceeds to staggeringly beat Blackout in the head with it for being lewd in front of the Autobots, something that even Prime cannot help but laugh at."

This passage made my day. There's something about a Decepticons

dropping his guard that I find adorable. Especially your Barricade. My Mustang-lust made me a fan but the way your write him makes him my favorite Transformer in the whole fandom.

Drunk bots are love.
KayDeeBlu chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
It really has gone beyond wanting to read about tranformers with your writing. Whenever I get an alert now from you, I find myself wanting to read for the sheer pleasure in reading itself, not just because it's about the Transformer universe (which is a plus though!).

Fanfiction is all about making up storylines either directly related to the show or something completely different, in other words, to create an alternate view of the norm. Do it haphazardly and it'll come out ridiculous sounding. Do it smartly and it'll come out like a masterpiece.

And your take on the observational comedic style shines as the latter. Blackout and Barricade are great in this and there's never an air of them being out of place, even though they are Decepticons. There's a sizzling chemistry between those two you can feel erupting through your computer screen.

The key to writing, what makes or breaks a writer's potential future is the ability to "show, not tell".

The POV being told here also never seems out of place. It never reads as passive and abstract. Instead, you pull us in, paint a picture of a reality we're sure exists, and spin a story that's believable, funny, and extremely witty. There's just too many good lines here for me to repeat so I'll just say the whole thing rocks!

Another great read, another facet of your talent being shared with us all.

:-)
naggingfishwife chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Loved this SO much! I'd love to read the conversation between Barricade and Blackout after they sober up...

Marvelous story, definitely a favorite!
vericus chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This rocked just for Barricade whacking Blackout for 'being lewd in front of the Autobots'. Very entertaining, great job!
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Love it! I think this is in Rachet's POV, right? Still, groping? I ask you. *tuts and gives cookies grinning*