Reviews for Be and Let Be
The Curious Kills chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hm, a little melodramatic from my perspective. (Don't take this badly. I'm terrible at words.) Basically, I'm not sure Sam would have immediately assumed that Jonas was dead. One thing that is constant in the Gate universe is that the characters are often Lazaruses (pretty hard to kill, in other words). I think Sam would have remained quiet about her feelings until she could sort them out on her own, and then she would have decided whether Jonas was dead or not.

Then again, she was pretty upset when Daniel went "shiny", and kept assuming he was dead, so you may have something there. And yet... maybe she learned something from that experience? Perhaps she would have thought, "You never know" instead of "Oh crud, he's dead, he's dead" this time.

I dunno. I AM looking forward to more chapters though! Keep writing! XD
Artep01 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love this story. It would be really great if you could write more.
Shanna Ola Deora chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
hey x

I love Jonas

and I think this is awesome I hope you update so I can read more

I'm writing a Jonas fic but no ones reviewed yet :( oh well

can't wait till next chapter x

SOD x
LOTRFaith chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
So (cough) does this mean that you are continuing with a possible story arc that Jonas is still alive and underground?

Would be awesome.

BTW awesome prologue.
Lee Pyro chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Nice beginning. I especially liked the part at the end where Sam is comparing and contrasting Daniel and Jonas; very captivating. I hope to see more soon. Keep writing.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
not my Jonas...
nannon chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
love it, love it, love it.
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Ah, I've been waiting for this for a while now.

I've been looking for a fic about Jonas and Langara ever since 10x07 - Counterstrike. She also mention that New Hebridan fell as well, the planet from 7x08 - Space Race. I've been hoping for a fic about Jonas in the Ori resistance on Langara, because I think he could make an awesome resistance fighter - think Hogan's Heroes. I was also think that Warrick, the Hebridian from Space Race, might show up at Earth with a fleet of refugees... their civilization was restricted to one planet, so some of the people may have escaped.

I'm tuning in for future installments. Hope to see SG-1 coming to the rescue, maybe a guest appearance by Jack (on board the Odyssey maybe?) and I want to see how if Vala is going to torment/flirt with Jonas (probably just to drive Daniel to despair as much as for any other reason).
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i think he's dead too... but it killed me that we never knew. update soon!
readingcats chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
At least you cared about what happened to Jonas after the Ori invaded.

Please continue!
matute chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Good.I like it. I can't wait to see where you go. Up date soon.
Eze chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Another Jonas's Story! :)

It's really interesting start!

Please update soon~

Oh, I adding this story to my favorite stories list :D
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Thank you! I always wanted to see a story about Langara and the Ori... I'll be sure to read this!
cirana chapter 1 . 11/1/2007