Reviews for Harry Potter and a Different Path
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 11/17
update please
rmw8855 chapter 7 . 9/9
I just reread this story and I still enjoyed it. I don't normally keep a story this old in my alerts but I'm not ready to give up on it yet. I hope that you find the time and inspiration to start writing again.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 9/7
Hah! Take that, Dumbledore! I can't wait for the next chapter!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 4/18
Dang, I wish you'd continued with this; it's a really good and well done story!
Come back, if you can!
can you update th9is soon
Saissa chapter 7 . 2/15
This was a very well written story and I would dearly LOVE to read more.

Is there any chance this may be continued?

It has now been been 7 years since this story was last updated!
Xiphos Pila chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Great Story
Witchchild1234 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Can you update? It's a great story! Even if it's been 7 years
fgete chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
great story, please continue, will ther be more dumbledork and maybe molly bashing?
grossclout46 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
An excellent story so far. (I really enjoy seeing the manipulative lemon drop eater aka Dumbledore get his comeuppance) I do hope the next chapter will be posted soon.)
mjw chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Obviously this story is abandoned since it was published and last updated in 2007. It has potential to be a great sory. What a shame!
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Always love it when Dumbledore gets caught! Won't you please continue this's very good and deserves to be finished. Susan Bones makes a good friend and he is too young but I really hope you don't have her in mind for a pairing in time.
Haruchan-chan chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Please update soon. This story is really good.
trouble97018 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
:::Making puppy dog eyes:::::

Pretty please update this fic! It's really good!
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
This is a really good story. May need a beta to help you check over grammar and spelling issues,, but otherwise very enjoyable to read. It's a shame to see it has been discontinued for several years.