Reviews for Stereotyping Uchiha's
asdfghhjkl chapter 7 . 3/25
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY "LIGHT READING" TTTT
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BREAK FROM LONG FANFICS. THERES NO ESCAPE, BE IT A SHORT OR A LONG ONE. I'M CRYING FROM ALL THESE FANFICS UWAAAAA TToTT
www.marinaayman95 chapter 7 . 1/31
I want to know what is going up next so i like the story but i saw sakura weird she had to love someone only one
PLSUPDATEASAP chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
HI JUST WANTED 2 LET U KNOW IT'S 2014 ALREADY AND I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 YOU TO UPDATE SO CAN YOU PLS UPDATE ALREADY?

sorry but i just love this story so much you can't just leave a good story hanging, you feel me? and you'd be making other ppl happy if you updated

narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
conti porfa de Stereotyping-Uchiha-s esta genial ya no me agas sufrir y ala pobre sakura porfa me siento mal asta de leerla
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I love this story it's amazing. Your writing style is too awesome for words 3333 and I'm so happy that you updated because the cliffhanger at chapter 5 killed me but now I'm happy and please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
SasuSaku is my favorite naruto couple
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Update. ASAP! Your an amazing writer, btw.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Omg. I cried. Update soon please!
Cho Mi-young chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
So many hot hot hot guys! Interested in seeing where this is going to go ... I've really enjoyed the two Ino/Shikamaru scenes, even though they're not my favorite pairing. Please update!
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
why must you leave me wanting more! lol Love the story 3 hope to read the rest soon before i die from not knowing
too addicted to fiction chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
AHHHHH why is Itachi stirring up so much trouble?! I loved the end of this, and I feel like Sasuke's annoying pride and stubbornness were spot-on, albeit frustrating for both us and Sakura. I really hope that Sakura remembers the lunch date, and that they can define their relationship further. Love some SasuSaku hotness! Anyway, thanks for the great read :)
guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
this chapter was awesome. Sakura better teach Sasuke a lesson though
Daniratoe chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I liked this chapter, but I'm not peleased with Sakura's reaction about the hole situation. I mean, asi told her the whole truth just like asi would have done it -cold and straight to the point- which should have been enough to understand that the things between sasuke and her HAD to change, I mean, either they had a relationship or not, because they have supposedly had many arguments that ended in absolutely nothing concrete and constructive in their complicated relationship. Why didn't Sakura go away frustrated and hurt when he spat those things in her face? -"You're not my girlfriend" "fuck him fo all I care"- I know maybe Sasuke didn't meant it and that he was saying that in pure anger because its true that Sasuke may react like that, but Sakura is a strong character. I see her standing up furious, trying to contain her anger and tears and hurt voice, and telling him something around the lines of "yeah, we don't even have a concrete relationship so this shouldn't bother us as much as it does, right? You're not my boyfriend, anyways"

I just don't know why she acted so submissive
LoLi15 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
I just wanna bash Sasuke's head on a wall. Why's he such an emotional, wait. .No. .ah well, what the heck. .an EMOTIONAL RETARD? Why won't he just do what he wants and not whats he suppose to do?! Hmmph!
Gawd! He really pisses me off.
From this point, all i can smell is disaster. D.I.S.A.S.T.E.R.
Sasuke is only brewing his own dead sentence. I don't understand why two people in love are so blind? And why Sasuke is so reluctant to show his true feelings towards Sakura.
Ohohoho! I can already see the-not-so-happy future (which in my opinion is an understatement) Gosh! That asshole Uchiha! God please don't make another being like him.

So anyways, great update. Lol. It really riled up intense emotions from me.. I still don't quite understand why Itachi's doing what he's doing? Get what i mean.. Hope you can clarify that for me soon. (Expecting good reason as in Itachi wants his brother to grow and stand up for himself. To follow his heart, and not always obey his clan. Somewhere along those lines) Lol.. Pathetic i know.
Ah well, update soon .