Reviews for Stereotyping Uchiha's
mystique chapter 7 . 6/25
I just found this fanfic and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it! Completely!.. It's amazing! And with the amount of reviews this story has I'm sure others think so too. And it brings the question. WHY NO UPDATES FOR 3 YEARS NOW!. Jesus... It would be incredible if you actually do finally post. This story is too good to die out. Your a great writer!
GreyRey chapter 7 . 5/26
I read this a couple of years ago (and loved it) and now I stumbled upon it again, and had to read it again. It's awesome. I love it that the characters are more complex and have more motives than meets the eye. I would love to see this updated!
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 7 . 2/12
update plssss
amaninasyazana chapter 7 . 1/2
Sasuke's ego is so damn too high! His attitude is such a pain in the ass! This story of yours made me so angry, so damn hurt, that it makes me want to cry because SasuSaku's relationship here is just too complicated ;; but I love it tho :) and I just hope that Itachi would stop being an ass that wants to see anyone's life in suffer(was he?) and ew Ino please she is too annoying but better her than Karin(thank goodness she's not in this story lol). Please update soon because I still want to read your fic tho I critized your characters too much hehe
ChuGaEun chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
noon. Things are sure complicated arent they? SASUKE, you only have half a year!
please update
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
uoewisHFSIDF fucking asshole just ask sakura out, you dickhead (sasuke) wtf
PrincessAkiraaa chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
It's 2015 now... Please update!:)
asdfghhjkl chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY "LIGHT READING" TTTT
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BREAK FROM LONG FANFICS. THERES NO ESCAPE, BE IT A SHORT OR A LONG ONE. I'M CRYING FROM ALL THESE FANFICS UWAAAAA TToTT
www.marinaayman95 chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
I want to know what is going up next so i like the story but i saw sakura weird she had to love someone only one
PLSUPDATEASAP chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
HI JUST WANTED 2 LET U KNOW IT'S 2014 ALREADY AND I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 YOU TO UPDATE SO CAN YOU PLS UPDATE ALREADY?

sorry but i just love this story so much you can't just leave a good story hanging, you feel me? and you'd be making other ppl happy if you updated

narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
conti porfa de Stereotyping-Uchiha-s esta genial ya no me agas sufrir y ala pobre sakura porfa me siento mal asta de leerla
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I love this story it's amazing. Your writing style is too awesome for words 3333 and I'm so happy that you updated because the cliffhanger at chapter 5 killed me but now I'm happy and please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
SasuSaku is my favorite naruto couple
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Update. ASAP! Your an amazing writer, btw.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Omg. I cried. Update soon please!
1,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »