Reviews for Stereotyping Uchiha's
ChuGaEun chapter 7 . 6/5
noon. Things are sure complicated arent they? SASUKE, you only have half a year!
please update
uoewisHFSIDF fucking asshole just ask sakura out, you dickhead (sasuke) wtf
KholeNinja chapter 7 . 4/12
It's 2015 now... Please update!:)
asdfghhjkl chapter 7 . 3/25
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY "LIGHT READING" TTTT
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BREAK FROM LONG FANFICS. THERES NO ESCAPE, BE IT A SHORT OR A LONG ONE. I'M CRYING FROM ALL THESE FANFICS UWAAAAA TToTT
www.marinaayman95 chapter 7 . 1/31
I want to know what is going up next so i like the story but i saw sakura weird she had to love someone only one
PLSUPDATEASAP chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
HI JUST WANTED 2 LET U KNOW IT'S 2014 ALREADY AND I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 YOU TO UPDATE SO CAN YOU PLS UPDATE ALREADY?

sorry but i just love this story so much you can't just leave a good story hanging, you feel me? and you'd be making other ppl happy if you updated

narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
conti porfa de Stereotyping-Uchiha-s esta genial ya no me agas sufrir y ala pobre sakura porfa me siento mal asta de leerla
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I love this story it's amazing. Your writing style is too awesome for words 3333 and I'm so happy that you updated because the cliffhanger at chapter 5 killed me but now I'm happy and please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
SasuSaku is my favorite naruto couple
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Update. ASAP! Your an amazing writer, btw.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Omg. I cried. Update soon please!
Cho Mi-young chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
So many hot hot hot guys! Interested in seeing where this is going to go ... I've really enjoyed the two Ino/Shikamaru scenes, even though they're not my favorite pairing. Please update!
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
why must you leave me wanting more! lol Love the story 3 hope to read the rest soon before i die from not knowing
too addicted to fiction chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
AHHHHH why is Itachi stirring up so much trouble?! I loved the end of this, and I feel like Sasuke's annoying pride and stubbornness were spot-on, albeit frustrating for both us and Sakura. I really hope that Sakura remembers the lunch date, and that they can define their relationship further. Love some SasuSaku hotness! Anyway, thanks for the great read :)
guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
this chapter was awesome. Sakura better teach Sasuke a lesson though
1,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »