Reviews for Eternally Faithful in the Darkness
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
Brilliant chapter, I liked the small flahbacks to her conversations with both Legolas and Frodo. The inccident at dinner was particularly amusing! Update soon, I can't wait to find out about Radagast!

Emma
SoundlessWordsofLove chapter 17 . 12/31/2008
Good chapter!

Sucks for our elven prince tho huh? What a stalker! :-O

I like how in depth the characters are, especially Legolas. I feel like I know him, understand him and others in the story; I can relate to them easily. You make me see Legolas in such a different light. I don't know how to explain how involved I am in this story lolz.

You've sucked me in! AH! :D teehee Happy New Year!
Vanime18431 chapter 17 . 12/30/2008
I really am loving this story! The fact that you write so well makes it doubly enjoyable too.

I look forward to seeing more of Indil - and to see how the relationship between her and Legolas develops.
SoundlessWordsofLove chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
EK!

I so excited :D Keep writing please! It's really good so far. I love your writing style, don't stop!

I had forgotten to add you to my story alert and I saw your story on someone else's page and I freaked out when I saw you had updated!

Teehee, Good luck!

*Pen-of-Magic*
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 16 . 12/10/2008
Excellent chapter, I loved Galion, and the entire scene with him. I'm very curious to find the source of Frodo's distress! And the way Indil caught her trakcer was cleverly done - ncie work! Update soon!

Emma
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
An excellent story so far! I love the idea of using an Istari as your main character - and your continuous mentions of Radagast has be bouncing wiht joy, I was alwyas so sad he didn't get much attention in the books! Your making my Legolas/OC fic look extremely drab by comparison! Please update soon, although this has a few grammatical erros (I am in no state to lecture, mind!) your general writing style is wonderful. A very enjoyable story so far! Update soon!

WishfulWhispers
Rachel chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
I just found this story by skipping through the sites, and i have to say that its a great story. I like the way you write, it keeps me reading. So i cant wait to get the next chapter.
SoundlessWordsofLove chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
OMG I love your story :D lol Not to sound like a 13 year old or anything haha. It sounds really good and your way of speaking is so different. I feel like I am reading a very interesting novel. :) Keep going!
AnonymousVanime18431 chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
This is very interesting - the dynamics that the group presents. I wonder why Indil didn't recognize the alliances of some of the members from the previous chapters, yet she is able to perceive them individually.

She is definitely an interesting character herself. Please write more soon!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
Please continue this story! I really like it a lot.
jpdt19 chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
Already distrust knaws at the bonds of the fellowship.

Hm, this gets better and better by the chapter. Like the boromir gimil interaction. Fallen at the first hurdle it seems.

Anyway, very nice thanks!
Hic Jacet chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
It's nice to see you're continuing this, and I can't wait to see where you'll take the plot and develop Indil's character as well as her inter-character relationships...

;D
Nichole chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
I love your Legolas story. It's awesome -
jpdt19 chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
Hm, the plot deepens :D Thanks for the mention.

I'm seeing a Boromir Piipin Indril love triangle developing here, much to my horror :). Nice to see how the different members of the fellowship interact with Indril though, to see her through different eyes!

Despite the inherent difficulties of inserting a 10th member of the fellowship, as others have mentionned, i do think you've done a very good job here so far! I'm interested to see however where you will take this, because any story with a new character in LOTR runs the risk of simply quoting and following the plot. The only alternative is to change the story completely, which is a bit too optimistic for most of us. Really good ones therefore make the plot weave around the character. I'm pretty certain that you'll be able to do this well :), but will wait and see.

"I was just considering where I want Indil to go and what her role will be in the future."

Don't worry, i'm sure most people, including myself would much prefer to wait while you get it clear where you're going than have a rushed update!

Out of interest, how much longer will it be before they leave Rivendell?

Anyway, a wonderful update Cuinas. I look forward to the next, but don't rush :)

Though you may not realise it, your lucky (as far as i can see from a brief summary of this stories reviews, to have recieved such useful and patient feedback! I've managed to get stuff like this gr

"finally! I think that felt like 4EVER! PLZ UPDATE AGAIN! Boromir LIVE! LIVE! PLZ don't kill off Boromir! PLZ! evil cliffie! PLZ UDPATE ASAP!"

See what you're lucky to have avoided :)
jpdt19 chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
Since you have been kind enough to review my story, i felt i was only fair i read yours!

An excellent story, although i fear it might be taking a little too long to develop? It's superbly written, and the character interactions are great, but i can't help but think of what the full scale of it will have to be to encompas the whole story.

Then again, it could be that you're planning for the long term :)

Very good again, thank you!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »