Reviews for Satisfaction
erussama3787 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Whatt? You hate sasuke?,awww... this is my fav couple all the time.. btw i love this story and thank you for finishing it .. :)
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Nice job, I loved it but you should seriously continue it please
Darko Ridgeback chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
SEXY. OMG, i almost got a nosebleed reading this.
KitKat Karisagi chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
It was cool. Both parts... I just wish you would've gotten more into the ItaKisa more...
the angel and the devil chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
hi this was an awesome one i love the detail theres the whole kisame and itachi thing that was like unexpected times 10...and why do you hate sasuke TT hes so awesome but i respect your opinion plus sometimes i do hate sasuke when he doesn't do many sexual things it just makes me blush when i start reading yoai and yours made me almost have a nosebleed well bye-nii hehhehe _
Animelover Inf chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
You did a great job. I bet you could do even better if it was a cupple you like. You shoulld be proud, nice job.
swordzoro chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Loved the story, wished you could have finished the kisamexitachi side but im a big fan of both pairings
Cathleen chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
GrEaT StOrY!I luv SasuNaru and i have 2 say dat was 1 of the best NaruSasu I have ever rite another story.I know u don't like the couple but yr a great writer.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
-blush and giggle- thanks for finishing, especially since it wasn't something you really liked. that makes it worth so much more to me (sorry for the cliche-ness there, though it is true).

and even though you really don't like the couple, the lemon came out really good. i loved it.

and...thanks again for finishing it! /
Red Sky at Morning chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
D8

...meanie! you left it off right at the lemon!

don't get me wrong though, it was a good story, but i was kinda annoyed that you left it off right at lemon...