Reviews for Twice Upon A Time
Bugula chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Well done! Original and well written. I too had some reservation about the not so consensual sexual encounter but the last chapter puts some ease to it. I tried to see it from an other angle, Sarah not fully consenting but mostly because of being afraid of the unknown, the implications and the aftermath, Jareth, full of powerful retained desire, unwilling to stop himself despite knowing that he should. It was a big risk to take for both. Clear communication between them obviously needs to improve! :) Looking forward to a sequel!
Wudelfin chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
That last sentence so killed any misgivings. Kudos
startraveller776 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
What a perfect, amazing ending. Just...brilliant. I had the stupid tears right along with Sarah.

Thank you for the lovely read.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I was just as enthralled as Jareth and the children! I was all, "Hey! What happens next?" LOL.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
thanks for the read!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
aw. gotta love a raw Jareth.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
lovely quotes there. poor Sarah.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
this is fun to read.
fayriel chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Thank you! I definitely love your story! _
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
This story is very well written, but something irks me.

Even if she thinks him hot, it is still rape. He paid no heed to her pleas to stop, she had no control whatsoever about what he did with her. I believe Sarah to be a strong-willed person (at least she appears to be so in the movie) and I cannot fathom how anyone, after being forced to have sex, could just brush it of and say: "Well, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Let's get married then."

Taming of the Shrew reflects the ideals and viewpoints of the Elizabethan Age. To brainwash and torture an independent young woman into becoming an perfect wife who obeys her husbands every whim should be considered an atrocity in modern times.

Sorry for my bad English, it is not my native tongue.
MayFeiScarlette chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
I truly enjoyed the greatness of this story, thank you
SexyPlywood chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
So amazing, this chapter ended so well. I loved the whole story and your writing, beautiful -
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
I must admit, I grinned like an idiot at his admission.

"I was afraid it wouldn't be you."

The heart knows, it does, treacherous organ.

And as this screams the fact that it has not been completed, I am PRAYING for more. This piece is the most compellingly seductive piece of beautiful prose I have ever come across, and I discover more everyday that fall into the dark pit of stupidity that these rare stars glimmer and shine all the brighter.

Please do let this one wane...
ebonyfox chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
That was really fantastic. I think you hit the right balance of whimsy, sensuality, and maturity as a follow-up story to the movie.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
I loved this so much! WAH, I would say I want more but it was from such a long time ago. I'm def going to check out your other stories! :)