Reviews for Mentally Hilarious Much?
MerucielagoLust chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Oh, my god! I loved Garra in this chapter. You can chase me as long as you want with a butcher knife, Gaara! I love you! I can't wait to read more. Every one is just so kawaii in this fic. I love it! Good job. :D
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
I loved this story. Especially the part,

"Sex?" Itachi asked in innocent voice, kissing me from neck to cheek.

"Sure." I answered him with a smirk. Yeah. Life was good as it was.

That was hilarious.
kazoe chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
This fic is so funny to read. That's all I can say. I quite like Gaara in here. He appeared to be sharp person not just an emo boy. Sasuke, too. He wouldn' turn to the anti-social or dark person if he lived with his family.
PCSP-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
So funny! I liked it a lot! Very well written... a light reading, that's what i was willing to read Good job!

buy girl keep going!
ItachiSasukeSama chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Aww - such love! awesome, really enjoyed everything
illusionneverchangedx chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
i love this story! its so cute, funny and hot! especially hot and funny! it was overall an awesome story... 9/10 it had a nice ending. im gonna read ur other stories, but maybe not tonight because i stayed up way too late tryin to finish this story. it was that good! well, ja ne! XD
uchihacest reader chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Man i love this story, this is the second time i've read it and will definetly read it again, one of my favs for sure, it's just so awesome, i love the cute relationship between sasuke and itachi and now gaara and naruto is one of my fav pairs...you are very inspiring indeed :) 3 ItaSasu 4ever! I hav such a brother obsession... -/ \-
Uchihacest reader chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
That was totally HOT AWESOMENESS! I love cute fluffy stuff and then watching it build into a full on relationship

I wish i had an older brother like itachi *sigh*
LifeAndDeathShinobi chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Dude, I love this story! Every time I raed a chapter, I couldn't stop laughing. It was all so freakin hilarious! Good job and keep up the good work!
Ayumi Warui chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
Great fic. I love this pairing, and it was pretty fun to read Sasuke's thoughts xD He sure had suffer a lot headaches, but in the end he had what he wanted :3

Congratulations for the fic, and I hope we meet again. See ya!

PD: Sorry about my horrible english :P
Imaru Mi Amore chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow I like it! I like you{re sense of humor... it{s very straight forward and interesting...Lovely story!
UchihaJIS chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
I just love this story! xD

good job, fellow writer!

The Epilogue was the best part. Happy ending... :D
Nithia chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
OMG Teehee i loved it, so good compared to the usual! i loved that naruto and gaara were so accepting :D ;D

keep on writing!
animebaby2000 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Freaking nice story HOT!:) good job
Mikalium chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
Omg! I love this story! You are my most favoritest writer ever! I love you!