Reviews for Soap Opera
Derek chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Lol kim saying to ron sorry it seems that there are two things that the girl that do anything can t do and they are cook and use a washing machine
Gray Cardinal chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Running quickly through all of these as the contest winds down...

One could argue that this belongs as much in the first "Guess The Author" cluster (laundry-themed) as it does in this one; the soap opera element is relatively light, unless perhaps one counts the laundry soap itself - which, as someone pointed out on the discussion boards, isn't entirely unreasonable...
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
WHAT? That's what happen? I don't know if I should be mad at you(the writer) for coming up something NOT so big for such a story, or mad at Kim for doing such a thing to Ron (since we all know that Ron's clothes are priceless). Sigh, in normal (real life I guess) circumstances, this will be a pointless fight between couples, not that it had happen to me, but here we are talking about the Ronness factor and his clothes are what makes Ron...Ron.

Danny
TexasDad chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
If I had a girlfriend or mistress (don't tell my wife) like Kim, she could dye me pink and I wouldn't care.

Great story.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Cute... "laundry soap" opera. I get it! Are their reactions supposed to be over-the-top soap-opera-style, too? 'Cuz the rest of the story isn't quite like that, so there's a bit of a tone issue... nor has the fat lady (Aunt June?) sung!

RH
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Ron, be a man and wear the pink shirt.