Reviews for 41 Hate Club
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
this was just stunning beautiful and sad, ah I feel so bad for Roxas suffering all that, especially his friends, Hayner, mostly, seeing as they were so close and he nearly filled the role of dad, brother, best friend for Roxas. Glad Namine was killed, only wished it was more brutal. D Anyways, glad Rude was nice enough to be there for him, still on the 50 50 about Axel. XP

This really made me tear up, something rare that ever happens to me, this was a masterpiece I truly enjoyed reading hope you right some more A sequel to what may have happened afterwards maybe nice like if Rox lives or not. Ah I'll cut this short, well done!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
As fucked up as this is, I really enjoyed reading it.
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
._. I love this so much.

Agggggggh the tragedy and horror *heart* I love it.

I ended up laughing when Carabosse was murdered. (The others I was slightly less enthusiastic about. xD)

;_; I just want to cuddle Roxas. Poor baby D:

This was beautifully horrfying~ excellent work.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So. Freakin. Creepy. Creepy beyond creepiness.

I've seen/read Higurashi, so I know what Oyashiro-sama is, and who the Sonozaki clan are, and the whole deal with clawing out the throat, and Watanagashi and its other meaning.

That. Was. Really freakin' creepy. You might want to add Horror to those genres, because it was very, very, creepy.
BeiberRaven chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was the most gruesome yet saddening story I probably have ever have skills with details put them to good use and you'll be ok
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow...that made me cry like really, really hard. I usually read happy things...but for some reason, I was compelled to read this one. And even though it was really sad...it was amazing. Awesome job.
NakanoHana chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I honestly think a part of my soul died while reading this. It's written really well though. The fact that there aren't a lot of details makes it more powerful and horrible, honestly. Roxas is all over the place in terms of personality, but who wouldn't be if they had to go through something like that? This is my second read through, and it hurts just as much as the first. Good job I guess? It feels weird to say, but yeah...lol
lover-of-light chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh, dear. This one left me twitching so badly I can barely type. Exquisite.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Holy hell this is brilliant.

Been perusing for about 10 years now and this is high in my top 10 ever read.

Uniquely styled and written perfectly.

Did not want to stop reading lol.
shanurple chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
fucking incredible.

:'D
reddoggie chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
woah, that was twisted and creepy. (no offense) good job writing all this, it was written well. now i like the roxas and rude pairing. but i doubt id ever find any . thanks!
Arandomchan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I must have some kind of masochistic soft spot in my heart for you and your stories, cause even though I can't stand these things, I read yours anyway. This is the kind of thing that makes food taste strange, your gut tighten and twist, and sucks you in all the same, even with the horrible end looming not too far in the distance.

Eventually I was counting numbers in a sort of relief; I couldn't pry myself away before I read all of it.

Perfectly worded, and I'm pretty happy about the end (as happy as you can be after reading this all), revenge is always good. Oddly, I really liked the part about Shinra's members.

This was extremely epic and self-contained. Not a single word was wasted, for me; even the arching nonsense strung together was paramount to the feel of the story.

That feel pretty much being "And now you should go kill yourself from sheer depression."
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh wow. I never knew Higurashi and Kingdom Hearts could be masked together so well! I love this!

I love all the different types of relationships in this, and none of your psychotic-type scenes sounded forced or overly gory or anything. Everything balanced really well.

Keep up the good work!
ThexNameless chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Holy shit...

I loved it!

I absolutely adore this story.

The whole Axel hurting Roxas so that no one else would do it instead part was fantastic. Some of Axel's last words being that he loved Roxas was also wonderful.

I'm not used to reading fics with Rude in but I think he fit this role well.

And I'm happy Roxas got his revenge. Even though it probably didn't make his life any easier.

Anyhows, fantastic story!