Reviews for Times of Twilight
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Are u ever going to finish this fic
13LuckyWishes chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
*stands up and claps* Wonderfully amazingly awesome! I could just be having this reaction because this is the first interesting W.I.T.C.H. fanfic that included the use of grammar I've been able to find all week, but I guess that's what I get for entering a fandom geared towards ten year olds. On to the review, I finished my mini rant now. You did a great job with this, it's original, and there seems to be a plot developing. I'm hooked, so keep it up!
Sunny Lighter chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I hope you continue this
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
KYA! This story is awesome so far! The plot is well elaborated and you give so much foreshadowing that I almost fall off my chair in excitement! Good job! I hope you update soon!
Rzz chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
please PLEASE update this terrific story. It's one of the best crossovers I've ever read.
Dyyego chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Man, this is a terrific story, I have been searching for a W.I.T.C.H./Zelda crossover, I am thinking of doing one myself. Please update.
avatoa chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Please update this story for I cannot wait to see how Link reacts when he meets the Guardians.
Sokai chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Weird to see Link talking...*shivers* But it's otay LoL

Good chapter. :) Make sure you bring in those chickens you can hit with your sword or throw around so they'll get pissed and send a flock after you to peck. LoL Always enjoy doing that :) I'm bad, I know...LoL _
Dark Master 1988 chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Looks like Elf Boy is going through the time tested 'Fish out of the Water' scenario. Let's hope he figure things out soon.
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Looks like you're off to a great start. - Can't wait to read more
Dark Master 1988 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It's about time someone took the step towards establishing a crossover of W.I.T.C.H with Nintendo's famed series. And it's a pretty good introduction you have here. I applaud you.

That reminds me: I need to go catch up on the Zelda series. :)
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Well, I await to read further. Glad you started posting. -
Sokai chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
FINALLY. I was waiting for a LOZ/WITCH X'over, while I was working on my LOZ story period (that is, isn't a x'over with anything). Yay. :) And I'm really liking this intro too. _