Reviews for The Pen Pal from Hell
mylove24 chapter 18 . 1/30
I am loving this story.
LunAmooN23 chapter 18 . 1/13
I was just re-reading your story. Kind of a new year favorites reading. Hope you continue the fic!
AgusTrento chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I love this history! Please keep going! )
Flarproll chapter 18 . 10/22/2017
It seems like he doesn't know he's her father either. O.o I'm worried about the fate of the shrine now, to be honest. I hope later it will be more clear why Sesshomaru mating a miko changed their minds?

I'm on the edge of my seat!

I'm enjoying this story. I think the InuKik pair is really cute, and the SessKag pair (tho not romantic...yet?) have been growing on me too. I'm a bit surprised at the characterization of Kagome and Kikyo; I guess I expect Kagome to be carefree and easygoing, and Kikyo to be grounded and quiet.
Naomipy chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
Please update soon!
Lady Mafia Dragneel chapter 18 . 9/20/2017
Aha! I was right! That makes me so happy but was the priest aware that kagome was his daughter?
kagomesirene chapter 18 . 9/19/2017
Hahah...serves him right to sweat a little bit over his lie...but poor him once Kagome gets to know the truth...he'll either gets signed or abandpned by her...maybe both...i foresee lots of hurt for poor Kagome :_(
windbreaking chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
The letters were so funny! The meeting hilarious! The father and the lie was a great twist. I am so following the story.
kakashixangela chapter 18 . 9/17/2017
Dun dun dun duuun things are gonna get pretty crazy once she finds out what he did. Cant wait to know more about her dad and about her untapped powers :D
Danglingmoon1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
yes yes yes yes yesssssssssssss
Azumigurl chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
The plot thickens! I can't wait for the next chapter!
JaneIvonne chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
I'm loving the story.
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
omg yes! love wow
Wren210 chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
great chapter... it will be interesting to have Kagome find out that her mother and grandfather had lied to her all these years...

poor Sesshomaru... he better stop lying or it is going to come back and bite him the butt...

so looking forward to the next chapter :)
Noodlez4suppa chapter 18 . 9/16/2017
This is an interesting development. _
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »