Reviews for The Pen Pal from Hell
Pixiecropse chapter 10 . 3h
awe come on I need more please
Roseanna817 chapter 10 . 3h
Wonderful story! I've been reading since about Chapter 4, and I really enjoy it. I don't believe I've come across another "pen pals" situation like this in a story, so it is truly unique. I look forward to seeing how Sesshomaru responds to the FaceTime between Inuyasha and Kikyo, as well as Kagome's letter in regards to such... and her belief that demons don't exist. Will Sesshomaru inform Kagome of the truth, or will he continue to semi-deny it through the use of word play and teasing? Will Sesshomaru decide to FaceTime Kagome as well, and will Sesshomaru figure out that his enjoyment in conversing with Kagome is just more than for amusement? After all, Inu no Taisho did comment in Chapter 9 about Sesshomaru's education ending soon, and that could be more about learning of humans and emotions than a scholastic achievement in college. I await the next chapter anxiously! :)
sllmidnight chapter 10 . 4h
I cannot get enough of these letters! Haha, they honestly crack me up ever single time! Of course, I am dying to know how Sesshomaru will take care of her questions about demons...and of course what picture did Kagome put in the blasted envelope!? Fantastic work! )
GatherNoMoss chapter 9 . 8/13
Ahh time is moving to fast! Stupid snail mail... But they're torally gonna keeo talking after the year is up, right? Like neither will be willing to give the other one the last word, (or at least that's what they'll keep telling themselves) and it'll just keep going, right?

I hope so. While I would definitely be happy if they somehow realized their feelings in a year and that's how it ended, I really like this story and I hope it keeps going much longer than that.
Wren210 chapter 9 . 8/13
great chapter... it is getting really interesting...

to bad Kagome couldn't send him a bit of her purification to zap Sesshomaru a good one... but then again the way Kagome sees things I can just imagine her next letter...
gigglez30 chapter 9 . 8/13
Wow, I am truly enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter, thanx!
fallingyuki chapter 8 . 8/11
I can't wait to see how he responds.
Stayne832 chapter 6 . 8/11
I actually think the entire situation is Kagome's fault. How did she think anyone would respond to such a letter? I also agree that her letter was very outside of the norm for a Japanese person, but more in line with American entitlement and rudeness. The appropriate response would be to walk her first letter back a bit and try and turn things around. Instead she acts like a jerk while calling him one. Hypocritical bullshit is unattractive Kagome!
gigglez30 chapter 8 . 8/11
I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for the next chapter, thanks!
Wicked.Onna chapter 8 . 8/11
love the update
kakashixangela chapter 8 . 8/11
haha at least they're becoming closer somehow xD altho things would've been fine if kagome wasn't bitchy in her first letter (or at least that's how she came off to me) but lol without that we wouldnt have all these wonderful snarkiness haha
Wicked.Onna chapter 7 . 8/9
great chapter
sllmidnight chapter 7 . 8/9
I am absolutely dying of laughter everytime I read a chapter of this story! The letters are hysterical and they become even funnier when I read them with their voices, haha. The characters are spot on and I cannot decide who's character I like more: Kagome or Sesshomaru (at the moment, it is a tie). I cannot wait to see how Kagome responds to Sessh's new letter...it looks like now he is getting more amused than disgusted by her. I am just waiting for Kagome to get more playful with him. Great work and keep these amazing chapters coming! :D
Jeweliah chapter 6 . 8/8
You changed from third person to first person half way through this chapter.
fallingyuki chapter 6 . 8/7
The chapter was great. I am looking forward to reading his response.
There was just one little thing I wanted to mention. You changed POV's a couple times and that threw me off. I
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »