Reviews for Dear Taiyoukai and Pen Pal From Hell
sam chapter 46 . 10/30
Loved the story :) i would love you for ever and ever if you added a bit too tie up loose ends however(such as what happened with kik n inu, although it seemed kind of obvious a little closure would be nice, and the kittens were a lovely bit to add but they were never heard from again...and i can't imagine kittens in Hawaii... tell me jaws didn't strike again!) But it was a nice story. Thanks for sticking with it!
Undertheskys chapter 19 . 10/29
Omg what a family. They all get along nicely while watching Kagome and Sesshomaru kiss...and there timing it
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 10/29
Thanks for the translation.
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 10/29
I dont understand why you wrote something in japanese text but didnt translate it? Pretty point less, dont yeah think. No one can read it
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 10/29
Man why does Kikyo have to be nice? I like it when Kagome has a challenge and when Kikyo gets her ass kicked
everybody has the emotional depth of a puddle. comedy is horrible, consists of fat jokes and pushing an old woman walking on a cane out of the way. this feels like it was written by an immature, vain, glee-hating high school bully.
MoonliteNightmare chapter 46 . 10/28/2014
Amaaaaaaaazing story
MissyCLady of the west chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Oh just love where this is going
Avendurin chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
A great story :)
Mika Kezumi chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
firstly it is for your comment at the top: it is sad that they don't teach Japanese at my school. I would just love that
Dagger-Seishin chapter 46 . 1/31/2014
what exsactly happend for inu and kikyou?

cute story but it just kinda stopped maybe another chapter as wrap up kind of thing. motninh after or something.
HoneyBelle010 chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
Was it just me, or did everyone else imagine Sesshomaru in only boardshorts, while carrying surf board, on the beach? And then nearly start drooling... When Kagome mentioned Hawaii... \_._/
Just a thought (yummy one at that).
Jade8900 chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
Will you continue?
seneuss chapter 46 . 6/3/2013
I really loved the story, I would love it if you would do an epilouge. Explaining such things as: what happened to the cats? Did Sesshomaru spill to Kagome about Xiang? What happened between InuYasha and Kikyo, what did he discover? What happens to Sess and Kags' future?
grimmich chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
ok so I liked 'Mother''s description of her ideal man other than how she worded: puts you in your place (seems kinda abusive when worded that way though I doubt that was what you meant), lets you talk back to him but will stop you when he See's fit (this kinda ticked me off because it seems overly controlling 'when he sees fit'... did that make any sense?)
so the way i re-worded it for myself was more along the lines of: rich, smart, mature, serious yet playful, strong, not a push-over, doesn't get easily offended…let's see…what else…oh yeah, he also has to be very handsome and older than you.

don't know why I reviewed this I just felt like leaving something to show that I am paying attention to the story. I don't think that made a lot of sense... oh well.
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »