Reviews for Dear Taiyoukai and Pen Pal From Hell
MoonliteNightmare chapter 46 . 10/28/2014
Amaaaaaaaazing story
MissyCLady of the west chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Oh just love where this is going
Avendurin chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
A great story :)
Mika Kezumi chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
firstly it is for your comment at the top: it is sad that they don't teach Japanese at my school. I would just love that
Dagger-Seishin chapter 46 . 1/31/2014
what exsactly happend for inu and kikyou?

cute story but it just kinda stopped maybe another chapter as wrap up kind of thing. motninh after or something.
MaDsTaR010 chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
Was it just me, or did everyone else imagine Sesshomaru in only boardshorts, while carrying surf board, on the beach? And then nearly start drooling... When Kagome mentioned Hawaii... \_._/
Just a thought (yummy one at that).
Jade8900 chapter 46 . 6/5/2013
Will you continue?
seneuss chapter 46 . 6/3/2013
I really loved the story, I would love it if you would do an epilouge. Explaining such things as: what happened to the cats? Did Sesshomaru spill to Kagome about Xiang? What happened between InuYasha and Kikyo, what did he discover? What happens to Sess and Kags' future?
grimmich chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
ok so I liked 'Mother''s description of her ideal man other than how she worded: puts you in your place (seems kinda abusive when worded that way though I doubt that was what you meant), lets you talk back to him but will stop you when he See's fit (this kinda ticked me off because it seems overly controlling 'when he sees fit'... did that make any sense?)
so the way i re-worded it for myself was more along the lines of: rich, smart, mature, serious yet playful, strong, not a push-over, doesn't get easily offended…let's see…what else…oh yeah, he also has to be very handsome and older than you.

don't know why I reviewed this I just felt like leaving something to show that I am paying attention to the story. I don't think that made a lot of sense... oh well.
grimmich chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
how is she the little sister if she is looking for a collage and kikyo is in high school? or did I not read that right?
not-good-enough-4-u chapter 46 . 3/9/2013
what happened to her neko cats?
FlamingStar93 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
my japanese sucks i can pronounce really good but i can't read japanese just yet can you help me because i can't find anyone to teach me it without it costing me and i'm unable to afford the price story is really good and its a lil frustrating to not beable to read the japanese portion of it.
Tafnia chapter 46 . 10/28/2012
Please tell me there is a sequel. What happened to the kittens? doesn't Kagome ever find out about Xiang? What about Kikyu and InuYasha? Please have a sequel! Please! P.S. I loved it, it brought out enough humor and anger/dislike at the same time, making it a very interestin read (when I say anger/dislike I mean for characters, not for the story) :P Thank you for writing it!
Mrs Ann chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Alright, it was good, until you did the weird 'domination' thing. relationships don't work that way, ever. The character you made as Kagome would automatically decide NOT to have any relationship with him at all if he did that, in fact, that's how EVERY WOMAN ON THE PLANET would react. What you're describing in this fic is domestic abuse, as though it's ok to abuse your wife so long as you're attractive. I'm disgusted, and disappointed. You had the potential to make this a great romance, but the moment you made domestic violence an expectation, you ruined it. It's like you've never had a healthy relationship before.
BlackXstarKID chapter 46 . 8/29/2012