Reviews for Dear Taiyoukai and Pen Pal From Hell
Akuma3039 chapter 46 . 7/11
I have to say, even though he does sound like an ass that I would hate, he does have his good times.
P.S. Will there be a sequel?
This is the BEST fan fic EVER. I could not stop laughing!
lololol, the letters are hilarious!
sam chapter 46 . 10/30/2015
Loved the story :) i would love you for ever and ever if you added a bit too tie up loose ends however(such as what happened with kik n inu, although it seemed kind of obvious a little closure would be nice, and the kittens were a lovely bit to add but they were never heard from again...and i can't imagine kittens in Hawaii... tell me jaws didn't strike again!) But it was a nice story. Thanks for sticking with it!
Undertheskys chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Omg what a family. They all get along nicely while watching Kagome and Sesshomaru kiss...and there timing it
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Thanks for the translation.
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
I dont understand why you wrote something in japanese text but didnt translate it? Pretty point less, dont yeah think. No one can read it
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Man why does Kikyo have to be nice? I like it when Kagome has a challenge and when Kikyo gets her ass kicked
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
everybody has the emotional depth of a puddle. comedy is horrible, consists of fat jokes and pushing an old woman walking on a cane out of the way. this feels like it was written by an immature, vain, glee-hating high school bully.
MoonliteNightmare chapter 46 . 10/28/2014
Amaaaaaaaazing story
MissyCLady of the west chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Oh just love where this is going
Avendurin chapter 46 . 8/12/2014
A great story :)
Mika Kezumi chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
firstly it is for your comment at the top: it is sad that they don't teach Japanese at my school. I would just love that
Dagger-Seishin chapter 46 . 1/31/2014
what exsactly happend for inu and kikyou?

cute story but it just kinda stopped maybe another chapter as wrap up kind of thing. motninh after or something.
HoneyBelle010 chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
Was it just me, or did everyone else imagine Sesshomaru in only boardshorts, while carrying surf board, on the beach? And then nearly start drooling... When Kagome mentioned Hawaii... \_._/
Just a thought (yummy one at that).
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »