Reviews for Winter's Flowers
This is amazing!
warriorgod626 chapter 11 . 7/9
what the what I was no expecting that
warriorgod626 chapter 8 . 7/9
dang they were just about to find out
warriorgod626 chapter 3 . 7/9
holy cheese-its that is a total shocker
A great story, thank you for writing it
Chaosweaver Mage chapter 38 . 1/31/2016
I am now left with the rather interesting image of Martin sitting in the metaphorical corner, anime wavy purple lines placed over his head, and generally angsting about the loss of his tapestry while Rose is sweat-dropping and patting her husband's back, going "There, there, it'll be alright."
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 38 . 12/4/2014
I love it! I waited until I had read all three of these stories before I commented because I was being lazy and didnt want to sign in. Anyway I loved them all and how wonderful and happy the story was and just. It just made me so happy! However I do have one thing I was not happy about. There were times you copy and pasted parts of the story and just left it there and didnt fix the POV. Like when Martin and Rose were are the pond/river/thing when they were reunited. You have the kiss always from Rose's POV even though it should have been Martins. I know its a 3rd person POV story but it just feels out of context and weird. I believe you did that a few more times. That was the only thing I found wrong about it. I loved the rest of it and the poems were some of my favorite parts. You did a wonderful job and I thank you for sharing it with the world!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
I'm not so keen on the "bringing everybody back" bit. Bringing Rose back is one thing. She is a big "what if" that changes tons of things. But bringing more than one dead character back in the same story arc? I hope you're not planning on bring Boar or Skipper's brother or others back as well.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
an exciting setup... I can't wait for the next chapter! (and in fact I won't!)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
The flashback was rather underwhelmingly cheesy although I did think Martin asking Rose if it would be to forward just to ask for a kiss was perfect and very in character.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
you're mole speak is right on par (don't have a book with me so I can't compare it to cannon but it seems authentic without being distracting so...)
And I absolutely loved the tone, language, and set up of Brome's speech!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
this whole allpack secrecting away hordes of maidens thing is reminding me of either a dragon tale or an indian haram
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
You're girl talk was great! though I wouldn't use chick-flicks as inspiration. most of them are horrible characetured.
Rock Raider chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
My, but that was quite the read. It was nice that Martin got to have the happy ending he never got in the canon, and you did a good job of making sure it didn't contradict anything IN Jaques' stories. Good job,

I will say I thought it sad that Rose decided to be buried in Noonvale. I mean, sure, it keeps your story from contradicting the Redwall canon, but still, you'd think she'd want to be buried with Martin in his tomb.

Also, interesting idea on making Matthias related to Brome. I suppose it gives Matthias some closure about his family, and I imagine he might find it interesting that he has a tangential connection to Martin. I wonder what the rest of the Abbey would think.

Also, nice idea regarding The Allpack. It seems the wolves are now one of three different types of beasts in the world of Redwall (unofficially) to have more than one alignment.

You know, I recently had a thought regarding Giana the ottermaid that The Allpack was holding in their valley. I didn't know if she had a family back home who was worried about her, or a husband who was looking for her (or if he was chastised by The Allpack when he found her and attempted to rescue her), so I had the thought of her being paired with Skipper from Redwall. Of course, it's too late to do that in this story, it was just a thought I had.

I think I've run out of stuff to talk about, so I'll finish off by saying this was a good story. Anyway, see you.
Thespurgin chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
what... did you just in one chapter explain all the stuff I couldn't get from the book?

Did you just imply that Matthias is descended from Brome?

Did you just spit on Sturgeon's Law?

You did... You are Awesome.