Reviews for A Missing Moment
O/O
*A*
kyaaaaaaa...
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
it's not an odd pairing. it's like my favourite. hahaha i read ur xholic one and i found this bleach one, so i read it too! yay!
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I love the way you write this. The whole 'rivals falling in love' thing is never written easily, and I'm very impressed with how you pulled it off.

I love the quiet unspoken interaction, because whenever I see friends/comrades falling in love, their time together seems to be full of such happenings.

Nice piece. Definitely worth reading.
xincinsin chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
IshiIchi - my favourite! I loved the boys squabbling - that's what they do all the time in the anime. You really caught the edginess of their relationship.
Marcab chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I feel you! :-D Very nicely written and in-character... I hope you write more of them. There isn't enough around. :-)
Too lazy to log in o chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Rival love is the best! Very nice one-shot.
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I'm glad you hadn't delved into full-blown yaoi, like how IshiIchi fanfics tend to do. The hint of IchiRuki's there, to me, Yay! 'A Missing Moment's serious, without boring me off my chair.

'Nyway, you've written quite well, for your first Bleach story. Keep it up!

Bunnisteffi
SpiceChaiPrincessOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It's an odd pairing, but it can be so cute! Anyway, I liked the was you just had them lying there, instead of kissing or something. It created a really peaceful, um, vibe.