Reviews for The Evolution of a Relationship
l20 chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
hey i really enjoyed reading this story .
weflytothetardis chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
i loved this story! it was very cute!
pdsldl chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
This is a scenario I could actually see playing out on the show. Great job. Thanks.
bonesparticulat chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
Thank you for another heartwarming B & B story!
crazeeria chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
This was a fantastic story. It was cute and more realistic. Many fanfics are like a whirlwind of emotions and I think this slow paced process to them admitting their feelings then committing and compromising was ust really sincere. You did a great job and I loved it!
CupCakeConundrum chapter 14 . 2/27/2008
Excellent. That was certainly different to any wedding or promotin celebration that i've every been to.

keep on typing

* hannah *
Virpukka chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
Please write sequel to this, please. It could be The Evolution of a marriage. I would so like to see them to adopt some little girl or boy. So please. *gives big puppy eyes*
GGjunkie33 chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
Aww, such a sweet ending! Good job with this story, I really enjoyed it!
hushedgreylily chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
fabulous story the whole way through loved it to pieces!
AtMyBehest chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
Awe! Cute with a hint of dirty! My favorite! Great story! Can't wait for the next!
bbandgsr chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
that was a really great ending to an amzing fic! i'm sad it's finished!
hmfrongillo chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
i enjoyed your story! sad to see it end :(
FryandLaurieFan chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
Great end to the story, hope to read some more stories of yours soon - thanks!
Terapsina chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
I must agree, this should have a sequel, and not because it didn't end well, it ended fantastic. It is because I liked it so much I want to read more.

If you think you can continue to write this further it could be about time when they start thinking about the baby thing, or to be exact, Booth starts thinking about that thing.

If not well this was very good from every aspect.

Well anyway the story is absolutely wonderful.

Didn't I already told you that once?
Dakota Kid chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
aww..i really liked the way you ended the story. the whole wedding and stuff was very bones. i think this story could really use a sequel (hint, hint)