Reviews for Stellar
Arsiekdhol chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
AAahhh almost smashed my pc in two because of the excitement !
Soooo when is part 3 coming? \(_)/ I could read millions of these fanfic written by you !
Do you still read the revieuws? Wondering if you could reply or let someone know you're still checking your profile, because I'm sure thousands of your fans are still waiting for more! 6x9 forever!

Cheers
Rei chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
i am amazed at your talent for writing.

DONT EVER STOp.
Meiko M chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
AW! That was so cute! And non-obtuse! lol I loved it! _ I first read "Drive" on the other zechs/noin site (cant remember the name) and then i found you on ! And i was like, "omg, this is the same author!" then i found that you wrote THIS masterpiece! - I loved it! lol write more like this!

Ja ne! ~Meiko M -
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
heehee! "insane megalomaniac", I love it! I especially like their conversation at the end, where he keeps sneezing. Poor guy. Great fic, and not oo sappy, so don't fret! As I prefer shonen-ai and angst, the fact that you made me love this fic says a lot!

Cheers!

Xtine the Pirate
DuQaine chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
wo-ho! this is really good! _ i love the humor! _

excellent job! way way way way col! :]

moremoremoremoremore!

somnus
kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
AW!

that was just so sweet!

you are the goddess of SAP! *kitsune-chan kneels down*

the proposal was awsome... heck! you are the greatest!

anyway, update the 'Still grows the Lilac', ne?

ja!
Nariko chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
job well done. i bit mushy but u didn't overdue it. i look forward to all the other stories you're gonna write.
Sher not logged in chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Awww, very nice! Dunno why, but I just wanted some 6X9 today. Just mushy and stuff. And you did that very well on both this one and the first, which I didn't review... *wince* Sorry about that! But they were both great! :)
C.Queen chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
gREAT JOB AGAIN! I really like how you write the pair and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Keep up the good work cause I'll be watching for your new stuff. Also if your not to busy maybe you could check out my fics Dreaming of Him and its sequel Dreaming of Her? You see I'm a bit stumped on a plot line involving Zechs and you know him really well so maybe you could give me suggestions? Please **Puppy dog eyes** even if you don't great job again and well done.
Mitsu Sakura chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Ahh, where to start? I first came across "Drive" on Undying Loyalty, being a devoted 6x9 fan as I am, and I absolutely adored it! I love the way you portray their characters exactly how I imagine, but how I never seem to be able to describe, their relationship to be. Congratulations on two wonderful pieces of writing! -
Maeko chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I like the way you add a lot of reality into your sap stew. Like the sneezing. Tee hee. "Kiss me quick before we sneeze again" Haha!

Yay!

Great idea for the last part, pointing to her ring finger and clapping and all. I can so see that and it's all quite amusing and sweet and ahhhhhhhhh. I love it when Zechs is not all crazy. Yay for Noin for not putting up with it. :)
Mistress Noin chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Yay! I started clapping at the end, too! LOL, "don't be obtuse"! Ha ha! Yeah, super drippy at the beginning, but you made up for that at the end with that insanely funny scene. That was great, loved it!