Reviews for We Belong II: In America
Books85 chapter 17 . 11/2
This story is great. You have managed the angst of the situation without descending into mawkishness. Talk about navigating between scylla and charybdis! I can hardly wait to see Michelle and George get their act together.

I am intrigued by the continuing subplot about Cedric and Fred and poor little CJ. I look forward to that to!

Thank you for writing and sharing this series.
Thank you for this great story, I really enjoyed it.
Savang chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice story
Prince Pondincherry chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
Wow, seriously? Obviously there were parallels with the Dursleys, but they're actually relate?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Michelle is totally a witch.
azulkan2 chapter 17 . 5/16/2016
Well done. Off to read the next series.
Noonie1 chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
noooooo Michelle and George don't end up together because of such a stupid misunderstanding? Argh! I hope there is sequel!
Bethany chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
Aaaaaaa i am so addicted to this story! Although i must say i clued into Michelle's secret right afterAlf's accident.
Majerus chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
*frowns* k, I get the plot device thing, but I cannot see the whole story coming out with Jimmy without either of them considering the cell phone issue - she had Just got him one. At the very least - and I know this is years later, but I don't care, at the very least you should explain what the H happened with the phone or it just seems like a deus ex machina and those frankly suck the life out of what has been a very well plotted story thus far.

So Dorcas got by both Ron and Charlie? Ron, who is right there to subdue her with Harry? Five wizards couldn't disarm her - HARRY couldn't?
blech.
*grumbles*
Too much forced here towards the end, better to drag it out a bit in one story than to jam it to finish one and start another.
I'm disappointed at how you ended this, but hopeful for more of what was so excellent in earlier chapters in the next story.
Majerus chapter 16 . 4/1/2015
Erm... so far it's been brilliant, but that last bit, where George made it very clear that he couldn't get a hold of her... I'll chalk it up to grief, but it's a wispy thin thread at best if she doesn't think it over the next day.
Majerus chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Majerus chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
I'm glad this is finished, had I not the very few chapters remaining to see this done I'd go spare :)
Majerus chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
One issue: As big of a fan as she clearly is, why would Michelle not have her own mitt?

So, I called the 'Michelle's a witch' thing ages ago, but you go and have her believe it was her own accidental magic... you are such a jerk lol!
All in all a fun chapter with several excellent twists!
Majerus chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
*gasps* REALLY!? Holy Crap, Dudders in Salem, and George's neighbor... you nutjob lol, gotta see where this is going.
So much for playing cards tonight :/ ;)
Majerus chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
YIKES, talk about upping the stakes!

In regards to Mike dying, it had to be a tough choice for you, but the lesson - and the way it impacted the Weasleys (and Michelle) - must be pretty key going forward. It has already had an enormous impact.
I applaud your story telling, you've made brought a lot of emotions through your tale.