Reviews for We Belong II: In America
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2022
Why is everybody always hitting, throwing, and slapping at Alf?
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2022
Sorry but it's just TOO unbelievable that Dorcas would have been caught in America then escaped in Britain while in the custody of Harry et al then manage bypass Ron and Charlie...just too unbelievable.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2022
Men, especially, and women go around hitting lots of people in this story.
msanderlin chapter 11 . 10/31/2021
I so enjoyed your first story We Belong and this is every bit as good and you have done a wonderful job of fleshing out the characters.

Thank you.
Lyria17 chapter 17 . 5/27/2020
This is so damn beautiful! I love this story so much! 3
thecompletebookworm chapter 17 . 4/2/2020
There it is. The whirlwind of an ending that keeps you on the edge of your seat, almost makes you cry but then makes you laugh just to prove that it can. Thank you for this marvelous story. I know you weren't expecting someone to read it 12 years later in the midst of a pandemic and gain comfort from it, but I am exceedingly glad it was here. (And if you've become a published author in those 12 years like you deserve, I'd love to know so I can find your work).
thecompletebookworm chapter 14 . 4/2/2020
It's heartbreaking as someone rereading this because for George the date was laughably bad, but overall things are still looking up. On this end, I can hear the jaws music loud and clear.
thecompletebookworm chapter 13 . 4/2/2020
Michelle believing she was the reason for the homerun is quite possibly the best possible reveal of her magic. Also pre-Hogwarts friends CJ is a treat and does remind me of young Draco a little.
thecompletebookworm chapter 11 . 4/1/2020
Foreshadowing and emotional fallout. You really do know how to write a page-turner. I love the death mythology you weave in so effortlessly into this story.
thecompletebookworm chapter 10 . 4/1/2020
I wish I had some joyous comment for you here about how great this chapter was, instead Mike O'Malley broke me. I hope you're happy. (But really you deal with the traumatic event and especially Alf's perspective on it beautifully).
thecompletebookworm chapter 9 . 4/1/2020
The keepsake presents, Christmas morning, the pie scene! Just all the sweetness in one perfect chapter.
thecompletebookworm chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
The pie scene is coming and I'm so excited. It's one of those that just sticks in your memory, Molly staring at the pie hesitantly and Victoire and the children digging in. The Las Vegas Christmas nightmare is also so perfect.
thecompletebookworm chapter 7 . 4/1/2020
Oh God the dream with Fred made me want to cry, but the good sort of cathartic cry. Just the perfect touch of bittersweet on the comedy of Mr. Weasley coming in by plane.
thecompletebookworm chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
The Draco section of this chapter is just so overwhelmingly sweet and then the pillowtalk/morning after with Michelle and George is just the cherry on top. Love this chapter so much and it's also setting the way for a very merry Weasley Christmas!
thecompletebookworm chapter 4 . 4/1/2020
The broom line still makes me laugh after all these years. Love this, especially the budding (not) romance.