Reviews for We Belong II: In America
Bethany chapter 14 . 4/17
Aaaaaaa i am so addicted to this story! Although i must say i clued into Michelle's secret right afterAlf's accident.
Majerus chapter 17 . 4/1
*frowns* k, I get the plot device thing, but I cannot see the whole story coming out with Jimmy without either of them considering the cell phone issue - she had Just got him one. At the very least - and I know this is years later, but I don't care, at the very least you should explain what the H happened with the phone or it just seems like a deus ex machina and those frankly suck the life out of what has been a very well plotted story thus far.

So Dorcas got by both Ron and Charlie? Ron, who is right there to subdue her with Harry? Five wizards couldn't disarm her - HARRY couldn't?
blech.
*grumbles*
Too much forced here towards the end, better to drag it out a bit in one story than to jam it to finish one and start another.
I'm disappointed at how you ended this, but hopeful for more of what was so excellent in earlier chapters in the next story.
Majerus chapter 16 . 4/1
Erm... so far it's been brilliant, but that last bit, where George made it very clear that he couldn't get a hold of her... I'll chalk it up to grief, but it's a wispy thin thread at best if she doesn't think it over the next day.
Majerus chapter 15 . 4/1
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Majerus chapter 14 . 4/1
I'm glad this is finished, had I not the very few chapters remaining to see this done I'd go spare :)
Majerus chapter 13 . 4/1
One issue: As big of a fan as she clearly is, why would Michelle not have her own mitt?

So, I called the 'Michelle's a witch' thing ages ago, but you go and have her believe it was her own accidental magic... you are such a jerk lol!
All in all a fun chapter with several excellent twists!
Majerus chapter 12 . 4/1
*gasps* REALLY!? Holy Crap, Dudders in Salem, and George's neighbor... you nutjob lol, gotta see where this is going.
So much for playing cards tonight :/ ;)
Majerus chapter 11 . 4/1
YIKES, talk about upping the stakes!

In regards to Mike dying, it had to be a tough choice for you, but the lesson - and the way it impacted the Weasleys (and Michelle) - must be pretty key going forward. It has already had an enormous impact.
I applaud your story telling, you've made brought a lot of emotions through your tale.
Majerus chapter 10 . 4/1
Fantastic, if heartbreaking.
Majerus chapter 9 . 4/1
*sighs happily*
I'm quite glad to be wrong about the O'Malley's, at least at Christmas.
Majerus chapter 8 . 4/1
Magical ;)
Majerus chapter 7 . 4/1
Arthur: "We had the most marvelous turbulence the whole way over!" - Laughed long and hard at this, I could hear the enthusiasm!

"Weasleys were not into yesterdays nearly as much as they were tomorrows,..." Such a 'hobbitism', and yet so true.

Other than the dire foreboding I have of what is coming for Mike O'Malley, this was a very pleasant chapter.
Gave me a big smile, thanks :)
Majerus chapter 6 . 4/1
Superb transition from wanting to having!
But, five more months to the reveal!? Ack!
Majerus chapter 5 . 4/1
*Big Smile*
A fine finish to tonight's reading!

Oh, and... When does George figure out that Michelle is a witch? ;)
Majerus chapter 3 . 3/31
NICELY Done, a very smooth transition and some great details, a really good story unfolding!