Reviews for The Affair
Belle chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ok, *sniff, sniff* I loved it! I felt like this was very in character if this ever arose in the show. I think Goku should have thrown the man or something though. lol but anyway, I thouhgt it delt really well with the emotions the characters have. It's a though relationship with Goku being gone and what not. Great job, i'm crying!
Paillette chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Oh This is so sweet! I don't think that I've ever read a single DBZ fic that I have ever liked before this one! This story changed it all! You added the missing ingredient that the whole series was lacking- love. This was perfect, thanks for writing it.

P
DarkAngelRyuko chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
I can't beleive Chichi did that! *gasp* I was frowning terribly thru most of the story and hating it all until the ending... :) Good thing Goku got Chichi straight. I think I'll cry myself to death if she has an affair with another man! (:O) The truth is I really hate to see Goku being upset, and I don't think there'll ever be a better man for Chichi than Goku.. He's too sweet! - Anyway, good fic :) Twisty...
Hakusan chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Wohoooo! This is the first dbz fic that i have read and i think it is totally goku! good job!
Chrystaline didn't sign in chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
aaaaawwww that is so sweet! you pretty much kept them in character, too! I have to add this to my favorites... i love G/CC fanfics! _
Supreme Ky chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
make goku go after the punk! lol i must admit its very sweet.
Rogue Angel Barton chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
SO KAWAIII! So fluffy! Loved it! Goku!
lettucequeen chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
aww. That was really sweet. I think I'm going to cry. I liked how you described the play of emotions across the two characters faces, and I also think that something like this could definitely happen to the couple.
may chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Very much liked this! Chi-chi and Goku is my favorite pair!
L.A chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Oh that was so sweet! _ Awww I loved it but it's curious though how Goku just stood there and watched while that guy came on to Chichi. He must have been standing there for a while...
Kajidragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
That is so bittersweet. Goku always seemed to be the forgiving type. Good fic :) Please keep writing :)