Reviews for Run To You
applepieshiomai chapter 25 . 9/18
Well this fic deserves more reviews than it has. It was a really bumpy read. You got to my feelings and the angst was top notch. You got me frustrated, irritated and then super happy and crying. I am just stunned. I gobbled the chapters up. Please continue supporting ichiruki and thank you for sharing your talent in the fandom. For all masochists out there, this fic is the right one for you.
applepieshiomai chapter 8 . 9/18
Im like.. wth the feeels in this chapter then i check and theres till 20 chapters.. i am like hoping that there will be sun at the end of the street.. huhuhu the angst is really strong with this one! I am looking forward to what will happen T_T
darkladygirl chapter 9 . 4/23
I feel I haven't been given enough information about their past, so I don't fully understand why they have to be apart and, as a result, I am going to hate them and this whole situation. But for some reason I feel more hatred towards Rukia. I hope this situation (the lack of information) is solved in the following chapters otherwise I don't think I am going to be able to sympathize with your characters enough as to read this without hating them or getting frustrated.
darkladygirl chapter 4 . 4/22
So much chemistry, you are managing to create so much chemistry between Ichigo and Rukia in this story that I am willing to ignore the fact that I want to know WHAT HAPPENED so bad, and all of this mystery is starting to bother me a lot!

Thank you for sharing your story with us!
The end brought me to tears. I loved the story it was beautifully written.
fantasy universe chapter 25 . 3/6/2015
Ha! Someone's suffering in his miserable life now, huh? Well, that's what you get for being so incredibly stupid, Ichigo.

He hurt Rukia so many times and she still gave him a second chance, but nooo his stupid self had to ruin everything all over again and not only he broke Rukia, twice, mind you, he also used Senna. What a selfish prick! He deserves the pain he's going through. Ugh! I hated Ichigo in this story.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm IchiRuki to the core, but in this story it was clear we wouldn't get a happy ending and I'm very satisfied with that. I don't know how things would have worked out between the two after so much pain.

The only thing that makes me really sad is that Rukia's happiness didn't last long. Damn! She deserved more happiness in her tragic life. Also, poor Rangiku, I felt really bad for her.
Oh! The irony, it was Ichigo who wanted Rukia to give Gin a second chance and in the end, it was him who run over Rukia leading to her death eventually (because it was him, right?) I wonder how Ichigo felt after learning that, but screw him! It was Ichigo's fault after all.

Sorry for my rant, but I needed to get that out of my chest.
This story was very well written and I admit I cried more than once. It was such a rollercoaster of emotions, but I'm glad I took the time to read it. Good work!
YukiMC chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
Thank god I skipped the last two chapters. I had a feeling something really horrible was going to happen. Pretty well written story, but I literally die inside when I read IR angst, thus it was a struggle to read this. I forced myself because I wanted to give it a try. LOL, I cried knowing that Rukia died even though I didn't read it happen. Thank. God.
meganedanshi chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
I don't even know where to being.. I knew that turn was going to cause an accident at some point or another I just hoped it wouldn't kill anyone but.. Oh god.. I'm still crying my heart out for the past 20minutes asdfghjkl this is just wonderful.. Gahd. I can't stop crying and believe me I'm not so easily moved to tears but this.. This is just perfect. Keep it up!
rahma66 chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
hi this story i do not think theres any word to describe how great it is/it is the most perfect story i have ever read/you are really excellent writer good luck and continue to write amazing stories
raindr0p33 chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Oh man, I loved this story so much I rushed to read this, stayed up all night to finish this and now I'm bawling. After All Ichigo did to Rukia, and how he made her suffer, she has to be the one to die?!

Thought Ichigo was a bit a dick too when it came to Senna but oh well. It is an Ichiruki story.

Poor Byakuya to have lost everyone in his family :(

The feels...a really well written story, the complexities and their emotions were described amazingly. Welldone. (even if the ending destroyed me from the inside)
halobeast-117 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
OMG, that was hilarious!
greenking13 chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
I hate you.
I love you.
Why did you have to end it like that?
This story had it's ups and downs, but I honestly believe Ichigo and Rukia would have ended up together. Now, I am not going to ask you how it ended, just going to go with the assumption that Rukia is in coma, that way I don't cry even more.

Damn you for making me love this story, then doing this,

RukiaDeathberry chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
That's it? I mean no happy ending? But, may be because of that I love this fic even more. Tbh for months I was searching a really good IchiRuki fic to read and I finally found this. The complexity of emotions you've tried to portrayed is nice. At times I felt how could Rukia forgive Ichigo so easily, I mean feel so weak when it comes to him. But then again I guess that's what emotions do to you. I am really bad with reviewing...Got so much on my mind but I just can't write them down...All I know is this story is gonna have an immense effect on me for days...Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us. And yes...the songs really did have the effects :)
RukiaDeathberry chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Oh how I just hate Ichigo. How can he repeat the same mistake yet again?
RukiaDeathberry chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
'Why is it that no one ever hears a single drop of rain? It is only until a thousand drops fall when they are finally heard. But why is it that when a thousand hearts are falling, that isn't heard? If no one can hear that, how will a single heart be heard?'
I just LOVE this sentence...phrase you've used.
And finally we know why Ichigo had turned so hollow. Aizen, that man always gave me the goosebumps. Hope Ichigo doesn't repeat his mistakes yet again!