Reviews for Fashioned in Gold
F8 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Wow, this is great! I think Gray should just tell Claire what happened to him and Mary before Claire arrived and the two of them should make peace with Mary once and for all so that all misunderstandings will be understood not hide it to themselves?

Mary & Gray are so complicated they hide all they're feelings inside and feel guilty about it forever. And Mary, after all those years she just stayed there in her library and let herself be hurt every single day? Now that's just unthinkable, she would've just left mineral town and find love someplace else...

Anyways & Anyhows this is still one of the best Harvest Moon Stories ever! i like it :3
SweetieLove chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Very sad :O ...but good sad... Too bad Mary had to end that way... ...and again, your writing is flawless! XD
Katie chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Ahh, I love this. There's too much hate between Graire and Grary, when really, they're both amazingly sweet. I love how in this story, no-one's the bad guy and Mary does end up with her own sort-of happy ending. Beautifully written.
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
This is so sweet... I love this story!
Sam the ham sandwich chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
That was beautiful...

I love it

Reading Mary was so sad because it someone reminds me of me

Never crying

Letting my emotions out on words

I really love that chapter

Keep Writing :D
twilight guardian chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Beautiful. I enjoyed both Claire and Mary's chapters. I was happy that Mary had found a way to move on - even happier when I read about Claire and Gray's daughter visiting her.
Squishie-chan chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
The Loved: I was grinning the whole time I read it. I loved the way Claire acted toward Gray! :)

The Lover: This one made me sad. Poor Gray had to live with such guilt. When I got to the end, I realized that Mary was next, and I was seriously beginning to dread it.

The Loveless: I wanted to cry! DX Poor Mary, losing her only love the the Farmer down the lane. I love the fact that their daughter comes in to read and write and inspires Mary to write again.

Overall: Great story! You write really well, the story was amazing, and I hope to read more amazing stories from you!
Alumia chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
That was just beautiful.

I can't really think of anything else to say.
Englasu chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
I really enjoyed the three parts It ended with a complete feeling, gave a little bit more information with each chapter, and I think it developed the characters quite nicely.

Good work. )
MistressLeia24 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Wow. You have AMAZING talent. The way you went through each character that was really affected by it was just beautiful. Mary's part especially made me cry. ;_; I'm a sucker for angst and drama. But seriously thsi is amazing. I thought that you did the fluffly part of Graire very nicely. Not a lot of fics get him in character enough.
Purple Froggie chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Damn. That was just...almost poetic, you know? Really makes you think about Gray x Claire and all the baggage that goes with it. It can be beautiful, but it can also be sad. Excellent stuff right here.
wikipedias chapter 3 . 2/3/2008

LF
wikipedias chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Ouch.

Poor Gray.

Loved the Mary-crying part, though.

Heh heh.

-LF
wikipedias chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Love, love, love it!

Notice I didn't use past tense?

;]

-LF
Suupaa Pandaroo chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I was squeaking during chapter one, with all it's fluffy Graireness. Chapter two made me cry profusely.. And my brother came running in to ask what was wrong. The last chapter did it for me and now I find this terrible urge to slaughter Claire. T.T

I luffle you Mary! (Huggles) This was AMAZING.