Reviews for Sand in the Hourglass
AmY-DyLaN-SoHiA-aNiKi chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
Awesome! plz plz plz make a sequel!...if you already haven't... hehehe... well bye!

AmY & DyLaN
denuo incipio chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
NO! It's over!

That's really sad though- it's over... *sniff*

Well, thanks for the AWESOME Christmas present for updating (and completing...)

Oh well, I hope you can write more GaaOC stories- so you can PM me for that!

Have a great 2008 (Heh, that rhymed)

denuo incipio chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
WHOO HOO! Another update!

This chapter was really good; I wasn't really expecting the cool dude with the sand and the hourglasses... I thought it was random...

O.o But then again... random is cool; it's what makes the world go round! _

Please don't let the story end; it's too good to end!

mrbocaj88 chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
good needs more aktion keep going
Micromyni chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
it's good, but are you sure this story isn't turning into angst?
denuo incipio chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
Nice chapter!

However, this chapter wasn't THAT THAT emo... well, that's just me... People could be like this O.O - their faces all like: OMG, that's so emo! (But to me... MEH.)

Well anyways, can't wait for the next update!

Keep strong with your stories, and you can be a great fanfic writer for GaaOC stories!

denuo incipio chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Okay... here's a review (yes, I have this story on story alert... it's really good- better than mine.)

I think that there is a very good plot (is that what you call it?) and storyline etc... And for a gaaoc, I think that this is another good one- man, people write such good fanfics these days... but gaaOCs are the best (sorry, I like Gaara... a lot.)

Keep strong with it, and can't wait until the next update...

-IxD .
101010101101 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Aw, Kankuro wasn't that OOC. Anywayz, WTF is up with 3 reviews? Come on people, you can do better than that! Geez, who wouldn't love this story? Maybe I'm obsessed... CRAP, not again...
101010101101 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
You are amazing... truly amazing. Does that make me sound crazy-stalkerish? Well, I'm not. I just thought I'd let you know that you're awesome... Somebody had to say it.
101010101101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was extremely good for the first chapter of your first story. Most of people's first fics are cruddy... But yours was amazing.
denuo incipio chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This is really good for a Gaaoc story!

I love the first chapter, and the second as well. The writing is quite poetic with an "emoness" thing to it. I like it! (Sorry, I'm a bit emoish... heh.)

Please update soon!

Micromyni chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
...wow. your writing is almost poetic. i love it. :)