Reviews for RedLeg Naruto
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 7/9
Euei
doubledamn chapter 5 . 4/28
I realise that at the point of this fic being written, that Sogeking was the best we had seen from Usopp. But by now... this representation is an insult to who Usopp has become and what he is capable of.
Rose chapter 17 . 3/19
Plz update this it's amazing this story!
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/10
Naruto needs to learn how to do the Shadow Clone his trademark technique, and very special indeed because it speeds up in gaining new skills.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/10
I hope he learns the Rasengan and the other things as well because the Rasengan is his trademark attack and Naruto is actually a monster using Ninjutsu instead of Taijutsu because the best Taijutsu user in this series is Maito Gai.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/10
I wonder how old is the style of Taijutsu that Naruto is learning but I hope he continues as a Shinobi it isn't Naruto if he isn't one because he still has his destiny that he has to play.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 1/4
Wait a minute, if Shikamaru has Usopp, does he also have Sogeking or did someone else get that? Sogeking, is after all a separate personality of Usopp, they talk to each other and Usopp's entire personality changes after 'donning the mask'.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 1/3
So are the Leg-Based Rokushiki Styles in that book? Geppo, Rankyaku and Soru?
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Dropped the instant I saw Usopp's name... You can only get away with one character randomly getting a very old scroll to learn from. It's a shame, because this story had an interesting idea. If you had just put more thought into what you were doing with the story, it might have become one of my favorites :(
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I don't think you understand how people do and don't react in Naruto's world. Naruto fainting is what made me notice it. In his world, a seal is hardly unknown or scary. Even if he's never seen something like that himself(Unlikely, he does go to a ninja academy after all), he at the very least would have heard about it before. So why would something appearing out of a poof of smoke scare him so much he would faint? It's a bit funny, yes. But it makes no sense...
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Im disappointed he didnt even tell the Hokage about how someone practically raped his brain.
yindragonkiba chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
Hahahahaha loved it
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
Can't wait for the chapter! Here's a thought though "what if Naruto fought that Ramen Kempo guy from the Ernies(?) Lobby arc?"
Ace chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Please make another !
Fuyutaro son chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
um, if naruto did a sweep kick at kiba, why did he go flying back? wouldn't he just fall?