Reviews for Pure Torture
sagey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love them as a family and teyla teasing john..all good...

lots of fun..the kids are cute

hugs
Kariesue chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is absolutely amazing! You really had me going there for a second. The torture scene is great and then to see his kids are really just playing. Love the little girl with the fairy wand and Teyla refusing to untie John after the kids leave, oh that is precious, would love to see how THAT torture session goes! Wonderful! You should write at 2 am more often.
renisanz chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Good lord, this was angsty. Great though. John's tantrum was a good scene.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
The first part was quite painful-I was wincing! And then...well, you're right, it's slightly insane. :) Nice work.
Fiona Garr chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
"YES TEYLA" BRING ON THE TORTURE GIRL.

I CAN ACTRUALLY SEE JOHN LETTING HIS KIDS TORTURE HIM FOR FUN.

VERY NICE
Gater101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Ohh Teyla, little risque, eh? Lol Cute! U had me going for a while there.
George Port chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Ho My God, AMAZING
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Awesome as usual!
Elflinn chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I so love this! I still know you should write more on this! And, not just a hangnail...*wink* More! More! Where did the 'flashback or whumpy scenario that was conjured up come from? ...hm...makes a person wonder...:)
Alexzander Stark chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Torture John more and then let Teyla kiss and make it better, Oh kids I love John/Teyla withe kids.
skipgunner chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OH, that was funny! Great twist.

Ah, kids these days. sigh

:D
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
lol i thought it was a bad situation but it was a funny little twist :) great story.
ShepsReyna chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I am glad I read this through, it had a nice twist, although I find it a little distressing that kids that young could think to torture someone so effectively. Maybe a sign of the times, since they do run around in Wraith masks. I think you captured John and Teyla well.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
OH, Ruby...I know Elfie LOVED this! You should write more at 2am...whew, you had me going!

Excellent job!
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I was worried for a second there. _- That was very cute.