Reviews for Erasing You!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hm. Tukey, can I be really mean to the bitch who flamed you? Yes? No? No? Oh, that's unfair. Flames are stupid anyway. Cyber-bullying fuckers.

Oops. I was NOT supposed to say that.

... I want Mimi's teddy. And I love Call me When You're Sober, though it's not my fav. (Lithium is my fav Evanescence song)

Agh. I want to say it's pretty. But, clearly, very wrong word. So ... what's the word I want? *dies of thinking* Um ... haunting? Maybe? You know what I mean? It was beautifully written. I don't mean the actual writing, 'cause there was a couple of mistakes and stuff, I mean ... what do I mean?

The idea and the plot and the way you mixed it with the song. It's all so ... ok, given up, using a word that should be banned from the English dictionary; GOOD!

And I agree with Lamb, Kai's always seemed to have a potential dark side to me - people just don't tend to write about it because so many of them like Kai. Brave of you. . And Mimi's interestingly blase about it all too! I liked.

Anyways, I'll shut up now. Might go and review Lamb's fic before she lynches me.

x Jellybean x
Lamanth chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
First off, to the other reviewer, Quit bitching, so you didn’t like it big deal who cares. You have no idea what Kai could or would do, and it’s up to each writer to portray the character however (s)he wants to. Second if you don’t like Ming-Ming why even click on a fic that has her name in the summery?

Now on to my Nix! Damn it all to hell. *bounces* I saw the song you used and was like Ok then, so I went onto YouTube so I could play it while I read. But I wish I hadn’t, I’ve got goose bumps on top of goose bumps. I’ve always thought that Kai could have a vicious streak, there’s this coldness in his nature and I could see that turning into a need to dominate.

And I also think the idea of the song works well too. When we write, be it stories or poems they tend to be greatly effected by the events taking place in our lives at the time they’re written, and I think it must be that same with songs. I just love the idea that he has messed her around and hurt her, but that out of the mess Ming-Ming has created something that is not only beautiful but also tells him just what she thinks of him.

Ok that’s my very long ramble out the way, so I will finish by saying...ME LOVED IT SO MUCH!

Love Lollypop
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
HOLD UP first off the song was one of my favs and you butchered it by having Ming-Ming of all people sing it and second Kai isn't like that in the least so never do a story like this ever again besides Ming-ming is more likely to do that and Kai would be heartbroken sorry for the flame though I don't like flaming but I needed to rant to you about your fic ok bye and now I feel better