Reviews for TrickoTreat
mikachery chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
awesome
JamNotJerm chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
HOLY SHIT! That was super hawt!
GSR-Hameron-LUV chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Holy crap that was really good! Late review but wow still that was great!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Hughlicious!
JazzyJ523 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That was hot. I love HouseCam smut
Violet44 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hi

I have to say that I loved your chapter as well as the story so far. I can not wait to read the rest of the story.

Violet44
UnaLovesHugh chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Woho you did it! :) Nothing better than some Smut'ween! Great job, Nat! As alaways ;) And yes I demand more House/Cam smut!
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
that was soo hot. very hot.

it was cute and funny.

you should read "wilson meets naughty nurse allison" by daisyb10. it was part of her fic, "look at me". she did it as sort of a one-shot but naughty nurse allison is very frequent in "look at me"

it will probably be in lj. check my friends page in my lj if you can't find the fic here. lol.
Jess-SVU chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Amazing Fic! That made my halloween even better :P
RoxyLovesHouse chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
How so very you! That was such a good fic! OMFG! That was really hot!
EmilyLaurie chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
*is speechless*

Cameron in a naughty nurse outift? What a treat for House indeed! Great fic! I love you Hameron fics! MORE MORE MORE!
Bizkut-Bunny chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
THIS SHIT IS AWESOME!

And what are you supposed to be? A Jack-ho-lantern?" he said plainly dropping a candy into her bag.

The girl scowled at him but he just shrugged it off. "What?" he asked innocently.

"That was directed towards me!" she screeched.

House looked over their shoulders and saw people past. "Well, I don’t see any other girl so it has got to be you"

"What are you tryna say?"

"That your costume is cheap and so very, how could I put this nicely...prostituty"

CLASSIC NAT! That was really good!D
DC-House chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
SO TOTALLY HOT! Best Halloween present Nat! D
Deco-MarkZ chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
One day late but its better then anything then what I would have imagined! that was so good!