Reviews for Rule Number 25
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 2/6/2012

No I think I'm crying.

I like how all the italicized words collected at the bottom.

And the kunai gravestone thing for Hinata- that was in the other story you wrote, Things As They Are, wasn't it? It was in Naruto's nightmare. BTW, I'm going to miss curse seal Sasuke is that fic.

BTW, you really need to update that fic. Like, NOW.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
UWAH! I'm crying dam it! UWAH! *sniff* dam it that was so beutifully sad! Completely awsome and sad! I'm crying damit crying! UWAH! *sniff*
kakashifan7 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
It was really sad, but good. I like the one about Sasuke and itachi the most cuz most ppl. just want sasuke to keep on hating itachi, but i think it makes more sense to have sasuke depressed after killing his brother.
Faramae Baggins chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was wonderful, and beautifully written. The characters all fit their personalities perfectly. Having the Shinobi Rule in there really set the mood right away, and gave it a great ending. ;)
Autumn Xavier chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Excellent work! I loved this story and it was written so perfectly. I had to fight back the tears that it brought to me. I think you portrayed the characters at their best and it was 100% believeable. Some pairings you had I didn't support fully, but even with that, they were written well enough to make me like them in this story. Please keep up the good work, as there are so few amazing authors on here.