Reviews for The Midnight Kingdom
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I know this is an old fic but I just have to say that this is one of the best peices of writting concerning Gotham it really captured the true mood of the city
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
...Doink. Lovely description, and I loved that bit about Robin's swinging through Gotham. Who was the narrator? I thought Batman for a bit, but now I know it's not him. Who then...?
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
that was really sweet, i think that was the best secret/robin fic i have read yet.
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
I like the descriptive text, and the intriguing look at Robin, but I had to guess who the narrator was, was it you, a ghost, or Suzie? I dunno, still good but readers hate to have to guess, they're lazy like that. If you were to revamp a bit, you could stick a lil header at the top with a quick summary saying who it is speaking to us. Other than that, nice imagry.
matt chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Wow. I can't believe this is only the second review of this fantastic story. One of the best characters DC has come up with in the last years, who better to see the soul of Gotham. I loved it. And, of course, the whole unrequited love thing too.
Narcotics chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
That was a truly beautiful story. The imagry was fantastic and the story line (although simple) was truly magestic. I've seen some good writing in my time and I can definitly add this story to the list. I feel myself humbled as a writer in comparison to this incomprehensibly incredible story. I am definitly adding this to my favorites and don't be suprised if you find me as a constant supporter of your works.