Reviews for Learning A New Dance
riverlover chapter 43 . 6/26
Honestly I was really excited to read a story about a very different Luke. I enjoyed the first story and thought you did a good job handling the revealing the Luke's big company. I was impressed with how you allowed the characters to grow and develop in the story.
That said this story was very different. I read all the way through to see if it would grow towards the end but it hasn't. The characters seem very immature. Luke is supposed to be a calm owner of a very wealthy company yet he constantly flew off the handle, screaming, making assumptions, and storming off. He rarely took into consideration other's feelings. Also his relationship with Emily was one of him being the suffering noble one, always willing to "stay with the family" yet being burdened with meetings he didn't want. This last chapter he flew off the handle in front of a young college student without poise.
The same arguments seemed to be rehashed each chapter as if none of the characters matured with time or experience. All said I like the general plot. It is a very original story and Luke's background is awesome. However, your character development left me wanting more. I appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas with the world since it can be a scary process. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours.
Amelia Wolfson chapter 43 . 1/5
Please, please, please tell me there's more. I really want to know what's going to be become of the Thomas/Rory/Jess/Red-headed-girl quadrangle you got going here.
Fan.Fantsy.Girl.88 chapter 43 . 8/24/2015
Please please please please please update this story
lizziemackenzie chapter 43 . 6/14/2015
It will be nice to see where you are going with Thomas. Rory needs an original character instead of one of her already established boyfriends. Did you see the ATX panel?
Debbie chapter 43 . 4/4/2015
Loving this story. Really hope you can continue it at some point. I need to know how it ends!
caskett143 chapter 43 . 3/24/2015
So excited you updated! I'm getting back into GG FanFiction again! Please update soon!
junienmomo chapter 43 . 2/28/2015
Just finished your delightful story. Woul love for you to continue it.
Madje Knotts chapter 43 . 11/4/2014
I would love it if you would continue this. I don't know when the last time you updated it was, but I really like it and I really kind of want it to get to the point where Jess and Rory can finally date! Please continue this! Thanks!
kcole6206 chapter 43 . 11/2/2014
Please keep writing this story. I just started it and I loved all of it so far
Katrick chapter 43 . 8/4/2014
Please continue love this story
KRaZY.KoLe.GaC chapter 43 . 7/31/2014
Update Update Update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I just finished reading It's like breathing and was very impressed. I feel Luke is a totally different person than the character in the show, who would never have been capable of any of the romance or strength of character your Luke has. Your story reads kind of like a Harlequin with familiar characters and I think you have the writing talent for a book of your own. Keep writing!
LL Fan chapter 43 . 4/23/2014
I hope you continue to write this story. I loved "It's Like Breathing" and I'm enjoying this one too. I'm so glad that you came back to this, but it has been a while since you stopped by to share a chapter with us. Please give us a few more chapters. Thank you.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/22/2014
Just caught up to where you are currently in this story! I've loved the It's Like Breathing story and have actually gone back and read it several times! I hope you continue this one soon!
marthapreston4 chapter 40 . 4/14/2014