Reviews for Bitten
GreenCAT the second chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
they want his smexy bro to!whyyyyyyy!
GreenCAT the second chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
omg freaking fangirls are going insane!so insane they told a friend of theirs to tell her master what they wanted,made an elaborate plan along with the rabid fanboys,and now they might keep him as a slave or surprise smex my poor luffy!noeessa!
GreenCAT the second chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
damn,the monster fangirl is smart...
GreenCAT the second chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
noes it DOES wants to smex him!and i also think it crawled out of an asylum or something cause GEEZ!dont be such a crayzah vampire werewolf fangirl.
GreenCAT the second chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
oh crap!the rabid fangirl wants to surprise smex luffy!noooeesss!
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
omg maybe it's a rabid fangirl! D8 run luffy run!
Natylol chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
I think you rushed a bit in the end of the story,you could have extend it a bit..anyway nice story,h ope to see the sequel soon :)
Raven the Ravenous chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
What an odd end? With the way this ended, there has to be a sequel expected? Just what is the purpose of those marks and still, why lure Ace as well? Lots of questions, Angel-chan, lots of questions.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
*climbs up weakly* I-I'm back! *falls over*

Ace is here? ACE IS HERE? But what reason would Abero want Ace for? Do they have something against the Monkey family? o.O;
neri chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
oh i see s
neri chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Complying with what Chopper was asking of him he lay back down but had to ask, “Chopper, what’s wrong with me?”

..how come he can talk? i thought he lost his voice?
SpanishPirate chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
man...i am soo sad this story has ended...it was so god u know how to tell a story gurl! ]
MonkeyStrawhatLuffy chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Oh goody! A sequel _
Mojo817 chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
that was a pretty bad ending as endings go...
animatedrose chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Yay, I can't wait for sequel! I wonder if Abero and Shino will come back, or if the Katze will. Poor Luffy, if he's attacked with those marks, he won't stand a chance! I wonder how long it will take the marks to vanish. I love this story! Update update update!