Reviews for Strictly Dishonorable
OMG!
Please continue, it is very funny and exciting; one of the best stories I've ever read.
You keep the characters and their characteristics, you can see and listen them when they speak.
I LOVED!
Please continue
Is this content about Barbossa's dream?
royem2024 chapter 7 . 4/11
Please continue this! It sparked a new love for Barbossabeth in me. Also, I want to know the rated m content in the 6th chapter. I may continue writing this if no further progress is made, unless you object.
thehalf.bloodedprince chapter 8 . 4/14/2019
More? This is getting intresting. And I also like it :) I dont know how it is possible but I would love to read more :)
Nofree22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
awesome
stargate5789 chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
This is a brilliant story. I'm glad you shared it!
isfoss86 chapter 8 . 2/15/2017
Be there any chance of ye updatin' this piece o' fine-spun yarn? :)
Kill33rQu33n chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Please continue. I know it has been a few years but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continues the story.
Saddelyx chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
This is one of the best fanfics i've ever read for this pairing.I love manage to keep the caracteristics and personality of the characters,something that most fanfics fail to do.I really hope you will get back and finish this because i love this pairing,as wrong as some may consider it,and the other fanfic that i really enjoyed is also an unfinished one...After reading that one and finding that It was unfinished,i looked for more fanfics for these two,but All of them were so superficial...they took no time to build up the characters and the environment...but then i found this,and even though the story is fairly simple,you manage to keep the reader hooked (at least în my case).So again,i really hope i will get to read the ending of your story one day.
griffindorkunimitsuerza chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I want to read the M rated content of this chapter. Can you please send it to me. Thank you

P.s I love this fic of yours :*
Josh Barnett chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Umm, you know you can get sued or get in trouble by the Pirates Of The Caribbean creators if they come across your "Barbossabeth" story someday. Barbossa, Elizabeth and the rest of the POTC characters are not your characters, you know. Just warning out to you. Some fans or POTC creators might not like this. Not bad story though.
Hotwriter chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
can I see the rest of the chapter? H otwriter99 yahoo . Com
MangaStarAngel chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Great inclusion of the Goonies!
Lea chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Oh, please...you have to continue the story! I love it. Please, please!
Sona A chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
What happens next? This is wonderfully written and I encourage you to continue writing! Way to keep them in character as well.