Reviews for Strictly Dishonorable
Saddelyx chapter 8 . 2/13
This is one of the best fanfics i've ever read for this pairing.I love manage to keep the caracteristics and personality of the characters,something that most fanfics fail to do.I really hope you will get back and finish this because i love this pairing,as wrong as some may consider it,and the other fanfic that i really enjoyed is also an unfinished one...After reading that one and finding that It was unfinished,i looked for more fanfics for these two,but All of them were so superficial...they took no time to build up the characters and the environment...but then i found this,and even though the story is fairly simple,you manage to keep the reader hooked (at least în my case).So again,i really hope i will get to read the ending of your story one day.
griffindorkunimitsuerza chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
I want to read the M rated content of this chapter. Can you please send it to me. Thank you

P.s I love this fic of yours :*
Josh Barnett chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Umm, you know you can get sued or get in trouble by the Pirates Of The Caribbean creators if they come across your "Barbossabeth" story someday. Barbossa, Elizabeth and the rest of the POTC characters are not your characters, you know. Just warning out to you. Some fans or POTC creators might not like this. Not bad story though.
Hotwriter chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
can I see the rest of the chapter? H otwriter99 yahoo . Com
UchihaKuchikiGirl chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Great inclusion of the Goonies!
Lea chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Oh, please...you have to continue the story! I love it. Please, please!
Sona A chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
What happens next? This is wonderfully written and I encourage you to continue writing! Way to keep them in character as well.
jkc1997 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Love this story
Lightningstar500 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
This is such a great story so far! I hate how difficult it is to find fanfic's about Barbossa and Elizabeth. Would you please right more?... please? This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Don't you see how many people love this story? Please update, your writing is phenomenal!
KillerBunnySwag chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Great story darling! You should update soon. It's been quite a bit longer than a year and I'm in need of another good BE lemon ;p
Anyway, hope you get some of that inspiration back to finish this baby up.
Snowkid chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
I loved this story, I doubt you'll ever update it again but i can still hope, right?
Vampire fall in love chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love it! Update soon, please!
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Update soon, please!
Skarlettefox chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Yeah. The whole memory to dream thing had me going "wait! They did WHAT!"
But this story is awesome so please continue! XD