Reviews for Severus Snape and the Muggle
liz.barden chapter 34 . 3/11
This is a really good story. I really, really hope you finish it someday!
Rosaleen chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
I absolutely love this story. I really hope you continue it. Your characters are so believable.
restinpace chapter 34 . 12/15/2013
As unrealistic as I find it that anyone could fall in love with Snape as he was portrayed in the books, you have crafted an excellent story. Anyway, I'm reading for the Snape-Harry interaction, and not really the romance aspect. I originally saw this on Potions and Snitches, but then I remembered that you had been on my to-read list for a while, so I moved here. Also, you've posted more here than on P&S.

Although it seems unlikely, I do hope you will continue this one day.

Oh, and I feel required to point out that, unless I'm mistaken, Harry did have a pepperup potion after the second task.
Neko chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Severus should know better than to kick up such a fuss when he never actually succeeds in convincing Dumbledore to change his mind. Now he's probably offended Erin again. If Erin was slightly less annoyed by him, that display might have tipped her off to his attraction. Besides, why would Dumbledore cave? He can accomplish three goals in one blow with this plan: attend to Harry's emotional trauma, reconcile Harry and Snape, and set up Erin and Snape!
Heksie chapter 34 . 10/8/2013
Nice twists.
Rosaleen chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
Great story. I'm not sure if you plan to continue it but I really enjoyed what I have read. Very well written.
Rosaleen chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter. I love Erin's names for the Higwarts staff. Very amusing. I look forward to reading more.
Lioncrazey chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Love this story! I can't get enough of it :-) I was tempted to write a fanfiction for this fanfiction! Please keep on writing!
Elysia1 chapter 34 . 5/19/2013
This is another AWESOME story! Please finish them, you're characters are GREAT! :)
AerynS chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I happened upon your story yesterday. I'm loving it! Of course Severus in a relationship with someone and protective of Harry is usually a great read for me. Your story has been posted on Zarathustra's reading list which is how I happened to find it. I hope you continue with this story. You're a very good writer.
Lo0pster chapter 34 . 3/25/2013
Great work on the story so far. I'm also from Australia and it's always so good to see another Australian! I do hope you come back to finish this story soon as it has so much potential!

Well done!
Kiboooo chapter 34 . 2/11/2013
Omg u can't leave it there ! Update ! Ahhhhh I'm going crazy"...
Helena chapter 34 . 2/7/2013
This story has changed the way I watch hp
... For the better !
Can't wait to read more ... How long is it till Harry gets his owl results and start school . I can't wait till that bit :)
Jen chapter 34 . 2/6/2013