Reviews for Severus Snape and the Muggle
AimeretVivre chapter 34 . 8/8
Hi,
I've enjoyed several of your stories... but this, in my opinion, is your best! I do hope you will return to finish (although I realise odds are slim, considering you have not updated in seven years now...)!
Anyway, you are a gifted writer and your original idea here is masterfully crafted. It would be a shame to abandon it, and I hope you will come back.
Cece
OceanBannister chapter 34 . 5/7
well, I have finished reading it, and am ready to turn the page. I hope you come back to finish this one. your writing is really enjoyable.
OceanBannister chapter 19 . 5/6
Snape's emotional maturity/immaturity seems to be on a par with Harry's. That makes a lot of sense. I hope Erin can facilitate an improvement but they seem to be somewhat thriving on the emtional distress each causes the other. It will surely take something significant. Perhaps that is not where you plan to take this story.
panckles chapter 34 . 4/15
This was absolutely amazing! I know that it has been a really long time since the last update, and the story seems abandoned, but I really hope very much that you will continue it.
Rosaleen chapter 34 . 1/12
I have just re read this wonderful story. I know you have updated some of your other fics and I hope you get a chance to do the same with this one :-)
peggie chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Great, just as long as he is snarky to the right people! Good story, thanks.
tsisdu chapter 34 . 8/14/2015
Thank you for the story. The relationship developing between Erin and Severus is delightful and I would love to see more. The characters of the students and the adults ring true (in as much as you are developing certain characters in progress). Pumpkin is pure fun. I too want to see Professor Snape redeemed.

Hoping your long silence isn't due to overwhelming attacks of life. Best wishes!
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I just re read this story and it is as delightful as ever. I really hope you can update it at some point. It il really is wonderful
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 34 . 6/21/2015
All right! That's a real cliffie, but I can live with the wait as long as you come back to this as soon as you can. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
Loved the battle of wills between Sev and Bella! I think she's probably #3 on my "Most Hated" list so it was good to see her bested...though I found the caresses she administered to the Dark Lord as disgusting as Sev did. When Dumbledore was talking about the castle and the papers the Founders had left behind, I could hear his voice actually saying it. Very, very good! Oh, and I loved the scene between Harry and Ginny!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 29 . 6/19/2015
Oooh, I loved the ending of this chapter. (I must confess I skipped over the Severus-Erin love scene. Turns out I'm a prude, too, but I don't have to read it. Plus I think because it is Severus I can't get past who he was in JK's story. What I did read of the chapter was great!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
You did well, Lesley. It was a good chapter to move your story along. I'm enjoying seeing glimpses of Ginny, Bill, Ron, and Hermione. TFS!

Since I am reading many chapters at one sitting, and I know these chapters have been uploaded for some time, I am not reviewing each of them, but I've truly been captivated by your story thus far.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
Love this chapter, with Erin's introduction to the Weasley family and her acceptance by them. I'm not a Snape-lover, despite his having turned out to truly be Dumbledore's man, but I'm very sympathetic to this more sensitive version of him. I have wondered if/how you were going to bring your story to a conclusion. Your twist to JK's plot is artful ad inventive. I'm looking forward to seeing it through with you.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
I think this chapter is fine. Not a lot of action in it but Erin is getting to know Snape better, and that needs to happen. Harry's reactions to all of this are "spot on."
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
No flames, just thanks for another great chapter. The interaction between Harry and Snape is totally in character for the two. Erin's presence is doing what Dumbledore intended, and having Dobby there makes me smile. We don't see as much of Dobby after Chamber of Secrets as I would've liked so this a treat.
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »