Reviews for How To Marry Hermione Granger
LeAnna1121 chapter 1 . 7/12
A sweet and totally adorable story. I love how Draco struggles to explain his feelings for/to Hermione, just adds to his charm. xox
kelsey chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
so long...
eliana eme chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Oh, my god, I love how there are all of these slightly changed lines from Fifty Shades. "Moot point. They wouldn't be marrying you, therefore it isn't really their decision to make." Just great. I also just love they way they dance around each other pretending they don't love one another *rolls eyes*. Overall great job, one of my favorite dramione fanfics.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Thank god Melvin is a nosy bugger.
Dramione Child chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
So do they get married...?
katmom chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Very sweet and charming! Thanks for sharing with us.

Kathie
Vvvvvictoria chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Hello, I am a student from China.I had read it many times before,and I think it is interesting.I have to say ,I like it very ,could you please allow me to translate this article?
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Loved the Romance.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
That was adorably awesome! Nearly made me cry in the office when he walked out after saying those beautiful things! You are a brilliant author, and don't you dare ever stop writing.
FanGirlJen chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
i cried at the part where draco told hermione how he truly felt. QAQ good job :D
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Fabulous.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Not your usual love story - like it.
Possibilities94 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
What a charming one shot. Hermione's over thinking and Draco's lack of tact but genuine heart, so lovely.
Hubertwinslow chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Teehee that was cute!
cho9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow!
Brilliant! It even brought me into tears.. The best one-shot I've ever read :)