Reviews for Anger Management
Her Name Is Erika chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
I'm just testing the alerts. Disregard this review.
becks-castle41319 chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! its filled with like this passion you can tell...it'll just like explode any minute! Def. fav. storiez list.
Faile Aybara chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
This is an amazing story! It is propably one of the best zoey 101 stories on this site. I think a third chapter would be amazing. You are a fabulous writer and I love the way you portray the characters. keep up the great work
Kit-Kat1427 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Fantastic story as always. A third chapter would be good; i wanna see the counselor's reaction :)
bsods chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
I really love you're story please make it a 3 shot pleas!
chichicutie chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
I loved it. I am not sure if i want you to continue but i loved the way u wrote this story that i think I want u 2.
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Loving it! Please make it a three0shot! If you do, update soon. Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
YourLipsMyBiggestWeakness chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
omg you should def. make a chappy about when they go to the counselor! they should like freak her out and yell at each other and then start makin' out right in front of her. that would be so funy!
Zut Alors chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Continue! Yes!

Sorry I didn't review the first chapter, I missed it. I personally like the second chapter better then the first...

No idea why, but I thought I might put that out there. I'll be on the lookout for your other two-shot. Good job, and as always, keep it up!

-Rachel
Stripysockz chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Aw, how sweet! You really got Logan's character perfectly, too. However, I don't think you should do another chapter - some stories are best left shorter, and I think this is one of them. And I honestly don't know for Dirty Little Secrets.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Do another chapter where they go to the councelor.

Pretty good.

As for Dirty Little Secret, I can't decide who's part you should do next, but I'd probably pick Lola for chapter 3 of this story.

Hoping you don't leave us hanging without telling us or anything.
FOBsession-DL-Freak chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
OMG! dude im speachless all I can really say is kick ass-prin, lol

update soon!
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Wow, swearing! Just kidding, it helps set the tone a bit better. Very good song choice - yay for Paramore! - it really fits. Very dark, lots of rage and tension with a bit of angst make for very good reading. I didn't really notice a new style, but you did write it very well, you got both their characters perfectly.

Awesome story, update soon!
chichicutie chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I lvoed it. Update as soon as you can. I realyl really liek this one.
Tammy-kins chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
damn i love all the rage! i myself have a little anger problem. i'd probaly take a vase and throw at his sexy face. luv d story gotta update soon 4 d sake of my sanity. plz. thanx, great story!