Reviews for A Question of Fate
lsutigers chapter 13 . 1/17
please continue please please
Wolf2468 chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Please continue please please continue
dnmann chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
What a great story. Creative, fresh and a great plot. Please come back and write more.
oOYuuOo chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
It's interesting, I'm curious on what will happen next..

Looking forward for it :D
lumagoo1015 chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
I'm a latecomer to the Spashley fandom, only discovered the awesomeness a couple months ago. Been trying to find well-written stories to quench my thirst for Spashley and this is one of the best ones I've read so far. I'm super bummed it hasn't been updated in 3 or more years - would have loved to continue to read this, I got really invested in this world. Haven't read one like this before.

I guess I'll just have to say thanks for giving me a glimpse into a story like this, and leave it at that cause 3 years is a long time.
victorial117 chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
update or ill kick ur ass lol sorry just pease update :( and make me :D
13DaysOfSummer chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
This story? Genius. And awesome, amazing, fantastic, mind blowing, flabbergasting. Need I go on?

And not only that, you're story is so original, I have never read anything like it, in the Spashley fandom, or any other fanfom.

Please please please update soon. Please? Please?
eternallymontyp chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Okay, I find it an absolute travesty that:

1) I only just found this story.

2) It hasn't been updated in over a year.

This is honestly one of the best pieces of SON fanfiction I've come across. It's creative, emotive, accessible and addictive.

I'm dying to know what happens when Ash has to deal with leaving Spencer and spending more time with aiden and madison? what happens when ash finds out about the promotion? why does she have separate powers that seem to combine light, dark and grey? will there be an ashley/carmen smackdown? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

I really really hope that you're still putting that talent to use and continuing to write this story... it's amazing.
Teddy'1992 chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
WQhy's you stop...*sniff sniff*. Keep writting pplease... :( This stoy is awesmoe...I love it. You'e a great writter.
lnkmstr10 chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
I love this story! Your writing is nothing short of awesome and I cannot wait for the next chapter. PMS!
str.princess chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
I missed this story much and I was very glad to see it updated. Thankfully, I didn't have many gaps.

Poor Spencer needs a break from her mother and all her obligations and thankfully Ashley is there to provide her with some distraction...It's funny how Demons have a good sense of humour "Pride Goeth Before Destruction."

Carmen needs a good smack down. I can't remember, but does Paula know that Ashley can affect the Mortal Plane? I was also wondering if Ashley's going to continue to interact with her sister? It was quite touching when they interacted in the funeral and afterwards.

Thanks for posting this and not abandoning the story.
McrFreak1991 chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
I cannot believe my eyes. So excited that you updated :) It was a really good chapter especially the Madison part haha.
Musically Madd Hatter chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
YAY! Your back! I'm so excited to see what happens next. :)

PMS please!
sparkyleathers08 chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
yes your back! i thought you would never update again THANK GOD did. man when is spencer going to tell ashley about everything. i wonder what fate ash is going to pick. well i guess i find out. hope to see the update much more sooner then the last one. well keep out the good work.
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
so i'm going to pretend that i didn't already know how awesome this chapter is and say bravo! bravo! i love it! and i appreciate the little shout out. now i was stuck at home all day and had nothing to do but watch sex in the city, which i dont even really like all that much, so the word that keeps coming to mind is fabulous! there, i said it. fabulous!

get it. got it. good.