Reviews for Conscience
Black-rose1992 chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
i dont understand why you put it as a bella & laurent when it wasnt... it wasnt even a romance drama... other than those things it was a good story. but it was a friendship story. not romance. or even drama.
qartvubhnj chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
I'll be the first to admit I hate the Bella Edward pairing, seems rather unhealthy to me, but I really enjoyed reading this. Also, loved Laurent! Superb writing.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
oh no i wonder what he wants with Bella and where is the rest of the family i wonder and why would they allow him to go up stairs where Bella was sleeping
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Why would they want Bella there if there is trouble right this isn't good especially if Emmett feels something off like he does,
AliceCullen0629 chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
good story
MaggieTruthSeer chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
EXCELLENT!
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
this was really good not as thrilling as some stories but just enought drama to take the edge off
JRFaab chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
That was awesome.
gottaloveva chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
I am still LOVIN it,and hope to read more SOON!
Twylah chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
"Only my vampire. Relief and anger both flooded me. I was ecstatic he was here but furious he didn’t trust Jake."-only Bella would be selfish enough to do something so stupid and then be angry with Edward for "not trusting Jake." She is a selfish, spoiled brat who most certainly DOES NOT deserve Edward's devotion.
neongreenleaves chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
I love this story so much!
neologismitastical chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
Aww...

Cute!

Kellin
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Please tell me this story isn't done. I love Laurant. I think he is falling for Bella. Poor Iriana. She hates Bella. I want to see the wedding. What a great idea. I was sad when Laurant died in the orginal story. I was hoping that he would be able to make the change.
RiverGold chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
Laurent is getting kinda creepy. Also Irina and Tanya. But mostly Laurent. Heh. It'd be funny to see Edward's reaction to that kiss. also, it's funny how you say eat all the time. It's never actually called that in the books, most of the time they just allude to it, and I think it's really funny.
RiverGold chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Well, you asked so prettily for reviews I really couldn't not. I love it. It's the best twilight fanfiction I've ever read, possibly excepting some of your other pieces. What do I not like about it? Once in a while your characterization slips a little. A very very little, and it's usually something that wasn't made clear in the books. I think you used the wrong bare/bear but I'm not entirely sure, so I can't really complain about that. My insane giggling has garnered me many a weird look from my family. If your stories weren't so darn good, I wouldn't have that problem.

Seriously, love it. Almost as good as the books.