Reviews for Conscience
Selonianth chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
its great really great writing and i love it
J Plash chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
M :) Lovely (hooray for fluff! :D). Very much enjoyed.

Story progressing nicely, mysterious Laurent makes me happy, chapter of Edward being gorgeous makes me even happier ;)

My only complaint would be that Edward was a little OOC (ok, it's not a complaint :P I wanted a bath scene as much as you did ;D)...but you kept it as in character as I think is possible while getting him in a bath with Bella, lol. Also, I'm always a little puzzled that most people fic Bella walking around the Cullen house in a towel - considering that she won't walk down the hall at Charlie's house in a towel, I can never see it. Again, nitpicking though :)

Eagerly awaiting the next installment! ;D
GoodyGoody23 chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
I so love fluff. It is the awesomest thing in existence. Haha. Anyways, I loved the chapter, so please update mega-wicked soon.
Belle07 chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
heehee, good ole bathtime writing
twilightscallingme chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
awesome update. I really enjoyed this chapter. :-)
vjd chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Does Laurent like Bella now! Is that why she's jealous?

I thought Tanya would be the one to dislike Bella...HM

Interesting twist!

Update again soon!
J Plash chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
*dies* Ending the chapter like that was cruel. *Cruel* :P

Enjoying this very much. Your Laurent is fascinating, and very convincing. The French helps :D Jacob started off a little odd, but was much more believable by the last chapter you posted. It seems odd to me that Bella isn't worrying more about the presence of her perceived rival, but I do tend to see her as incredibly nervous, lol.

And Edward is hot. But that's a given ;)

Can't think of anything terribly useful to say right now. Asleep. Great AU though. Waiting for an update!

PS Oh, wait, I remembered what I was going to say - I don't know that Carlisle's voice was working quite right in ch...when he was talking to Sam. Very small point though.
Belle07 chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
i luv edward. heehe keep writing
madd.z chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
another great chapter. everything was perfect :) update soon
A Kindred Soul chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
love love love love the chapter!
IReviewJustForYou chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Ek... I wanna know what happens with the bubble bath thing please update soon
GoodyGoody23 chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
OMC. Haha. I liked your word choice and fluency. The only thing that confuses me is the French, because I don't speak it. Spanish, yes. French, no. Anyways, I adored it, as always, and would like you to update soon. :)
MidnightxRed chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
O

Laurent saved her

Yaay him

Bella wont be alone when she ahs the shower will she?

Edward *shakes head*

give her some privacy...unless she doesnt want it ;)

more please?
Spooky Kat 87 chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Love this story. I always kind of liked Laurent and I like the fact that you have the werewolves getting along with the vampires!
Wingless Feather chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
aw I love it! (this is rainless night BTW) so cute! i cant wait for the next part. its gonna be fun. and dude, bella isnt like falling for laurent is she? cuse that would be like nuts-o!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »