Reviews for Hearts of Darkness First Draft
zagato chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
Thank you for updating. I like this story. Please continue.
Chantal chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
Nice to see you update. That's an interesting exchange between Wipu and Erik at the end; Erik admits and accepts guilt, but at the same time confesses his past transgressions. And Wipu must come to terms with the fact that the man he serves and has devoted most of his adult life to is capable of such things. Keep up the good work!
Rikku Ree chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
I like how you make the readers forget the fact that the whole tribe are cannibals; what with Wipu talking about blood on Erik's hands and all. I know he says it only because they knew the person, but it just seems ironic and all XD

Anyway, though you said you'd probably update December-ish, I still hope you update sooner than that :D
jtbwriter chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
I just found this story-what a great read! Senatu (Erik)

has made a big mistake-killing Christine's team is stupid-

he'll never win her being that dumb! LOL! But I really

want to see what he does next-thanks for a goodie!

Now what?:)!
terbear chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
Interesting - do we really have to wait until December? Sigh. I know how life can get hectic and it's certainly more important than fiction, but just know that I'm interested in seeing what you come up with next for this story!
Arcelia chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Yay! New chapter!

It was good, even though nothing much happened...a transition chapter, yes?

Update soon!
Timeflies chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Interesting conversation with the woman, his wife, to the medicine Dr. How profound to hear Senatu say, he had blood on his hands and Wipu doesn't understand all the reasoning of this affirmation, which had been told to him. More please.
ChasingCharlie chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
sweet! an update! i liked the chapter. update again soon!
gravity01 chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Nice. Kind of a transition chapter, I think, from the horror of everyone dying to the point where Christine wakes up and wants a lot of answers. I am curious to see how Erik reacts to that.

Another story next month? Really? Are you sure? Couldn't you be persuaded to finish last year's NaNoWriMo story as this year's project? Another 50,0 words of this story would be very much appreciated.
ChasingCharlie chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
oh snap! update soon!
zagato chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
I like your story. Please update.
Chantal chapter 9 . 9/17/2008
Ouch. So much for a good first impression by Erik upon meeting Christine. It will be fascinating to see how she deals with being captive of the man who authorized the slaughter of her friends. I also like how you had Erik unmasked when they first met, so that she has no illusions about his appearance and his apparent amorality. Keep it up! :)
Arcelia chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Oh, by the way, you are the first author that I don't know personally that I've favourited.

And this is the first story I've alerted.

Feel honoured.

/ loved.

Cya.
Arcelia chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
I really like this one! It's quite original, and your style of writing is good.

(Please note, I suck at reviews. Not at writing. Not at summaries. Reviews. Yep. Sad. Anyway.)

Update soon, please! I have absolutely NO idea where you are going with this, but if you continue with the skill you've been displaying so far, I can't wait!
pacificuser chapter 1 . 9/12/2008