Reviews for Hearts of Darkness First Draft
SherrySummer chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
I'm glad that you are continuing with this one. A very intense chapter. Wonderfully written. Love the story line. :)
strodgfrgf chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
omg, i started to get sick... ew.. poor christine. erik's such an a-hole! update soon please! i need more!
gravity01 chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
Well, I was thinking of mentioning that I was struggling to keep track of the characters... but you took care of that, now didn't you? Gross.

Poor Christine, though. I wonder why he made her watch all that. It must have been important to the tribe for some reason.

I suppose we'll find out soon enough, though. I hope you'll give us an update soon... now that Erik and Christine have finally met each other, I am even more interested in seeing what transpires.
terbear chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
Oh my goodness! You have captured my imagination and now I'm going to be in extreme anxiety while awaiting your next update! Talk about intense - this story is certainly going into unexpected places. Looking forward to your next chapter and hoping it will be very soon.
Timeflies chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
My they all died except her. Their throat cut and she is alive. Yes he wants her for himself. More please.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
HERO SIS! You're back! I totally missed you!

Amazing chapter, as always. I love the characters you've given us. They're so complicated and multi-layered. Kinda like onions.
Timeflies chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Very glad to see you back. This will be an interesting story now that you have decided to continue. More please.
smoking caramels chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
YAY! An update! It was awesome so please PLEASE update!
gravity01 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
I bet, somewhere deep down, past all the fear, Oliver's thinking 'told you so'. That poor guy.

I'm glad you're back. This story was really intriguing to me, and I was a little sad when you quit updating. I truly hope you won't disappear again. I'd like to see how this turns out.
ArkenstoneBeauty chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
hum...interesting. I'll keep tabs on this
Chantal chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Hello there. I keep hoping that perhaps one day you'll continue writing this wonderfully unique and interesting fic. I first noticed it back in November and have been keeping an eye on it since. You really should pick it up again - it's got enormous potential and plenty of intrigue so far! :)
gravity01 chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Hi. Did you give up on this story? I truly enjoyed what you had so far. I know it was supposed to be just a November thing... but do you think you'll ever pick it up again?
Please continue chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Oh my gosh..

Please continue this..

That would be.. amazing..
SaintSalieri chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
This story looks promising! Can't wait till Erik and Christine finally meet!
Bien Canonizado chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Hello! My Name is Bien Canonizado,I'm a visually-disabled (blind) graduate student from the Philippines. Just dropped by to express my admiration for your

writing-style... You are possibly one of the most skilled web-based authors that I have encountered in my time as a fanatic of fantasy/science fiction.

You should really try to finish your stories,specially this particular one that I am reviewing right now. You know,your writing means very much to me,recently

I just lost my sense of sight;and quite honestly it has been so hard adjusting to a life without being able to pick-up another printed book. Currently,I

depend on my computer to read stories to me on-line,this is with the help of a screen-reading program. And let me tell you,ever since I discovered fan-fiction

I couldn't stop reading your great stories! Please understand,your stories give me the strength to continue... (I'll not dwell on that fact too much.)

I believe your talents are a God-given gift so that you may bring happiness to those who value this particular genre.

So, Please, Please, Please, Please... Do not give up on this story...

Update faster!

My only wish is if you could make your chapters longer,I think the reader would have an easier time if the story were written in a few long chapters,rather than several short parts.

At least each chapter should be 3,0 words long for better continuity.

Easier for us to follow if we did not have to back-track so often because of short chapters. I hope that you will one day decide

to once-again write. Please don't give up...

I hope that you will reply,because it was very hard for me to write this review since I am hoping that you will notice this short letter out of all the others that you get.

Please do not think that I am just spammer,cause I am serious when I make this request.

If you wish to reply,please kindly send your comments to my e-mail

It is written below with spaces and with the symbols spelled-out to avoid spammers.

(Bienvenido S. Canonizado)

Phone number:63917-433-8194

Electronic mail: s c.n e t.p h

"There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio,then are dreamt of in your Philosophy..."
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »