Reviews for Hearts of Darkness First Draft
Rose chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
I really love your storyline. It's original and creative, and I love that in a fanfic. Plus it's well-written. There's nothing I hate more in fanfiction then badly written stories.

Your characters are all fantastic, and your Erik is especially good. The idea of him being revered as some lord by cannibals seems somewhat ironic. P

I hope you update soon, I'm really looking forward to reading your next chapter. ]
phantomluvr07 chapter 6 . 12/9/2007

phantomluvr07 chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Oh my goodness.

I hate the way the

chapter ends... please please

please... write more soon?
strodgfrgf chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
omg! creepy! this is such a cool idea! :) please update soon.
Random Phan chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hmm, interesting idea. Please continue with it. And update soon.
gravity01 chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
This story is so great. I just... it's just... ah! So good!

This chapter was hilarious. Poor Erik and his disobedient reactions... doesn't his body realize what bad timing it has?

Oh, and it's settled. Wipu is my new favorite character.
Timeflies chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
You kill her men of that party, and you can kiss her goodbye, she will never have anything to do with you unless you force her Erik. More please.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Dudette. Oliver PWNZ. He's PWNING Raoul right now. If you were a believer in OC stories, I would LOVE to see you do an OliverxChristine kind of phic. He's so nice and polite! Not to mention a comedian!

Okay, onto the story.

HAHA. The NATIVES. My mind screamed out Erik at once! I love your stories so much. And don't worry about making stupid deadlines. Deadlines are evil.
strodgfrgf chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
oh... cannibalism... ew... update soon!
gravity01 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Oh, they didn't crash. Silly me. Still, this doesn't look good for them.

I'm still loving this story, but I do get confused because you have a LOT of characters that you introduced in a short period of time... or maybe that's just my brain being slow. Or maybe you needed a lot of characters so the cannibals can take them out.

At any rate, you're doing well. Please update again soon!
gravity01 chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
hmm, that was ominous. I wonder when the plane will crash... I assume that's what happens, right? What I truly wonder, then, is if everyone besides Christine survives or not. Excellent so far... I move on...
gravity01 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Here we meet Christine. Very interesting. I like her.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hey this is different. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Timeflies chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Those eyes staring after them. Some will not return and she will be someones mate, I think. More please.
Timeflies chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
That foreboding is what women get just before things go wrong. Most women never listen to it though. Reading on.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »