Reviews for The Secret Journal of Hieronymus Lex
Night-Blade-615 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I applaud you on this piece. Very well presented, and absolutely hilarious. Very good.
Ditte chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is a gem of a piece. I was crying with laughter before I was even halfway through. Every line I read made me laugh harder. Brilliant!
Twylyte chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ah Lex, the idiot that (apparently) is the reason Cyrodil survived. Throwing someone in the off limits cell. Really now, what will he think of next? And Jensine? Poor, poor Jensine.

Stupid Thoronir.

-Twy
Freelancer chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This is absolutely adorable. Loved it! The way you write Lex is hilarious. I love his crush on Jensine and his ego quirks. Brilliant job!
Quillweave chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is brilliant. Makes me have some sympathy for the poor bugger. xD I especially loved the Gray Fox's note at the end.
Adrian Lenoit chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Short but sweet! I always pictured Lex being just a little more intelligent, but I really like the moronic Sheriff of Nottingham spin you put on him. Well done. :)
facepalmingasshole chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
HAHA I loved it. It made me laugh pretty loud!
AngelOfGeeks chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Too funny. xD I love your version of Lex, and the Grey Fox's little note. :D
thefuryisours chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
this is possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen, and one of my friends is aspiring to be proffessional comedian.

and it's well written as well...sometimes people just go for "XD LOL SO FUNNIES!" but there is some literary work in here. good job!

and I have a feeling if i ever uncovered Hieronymus Lex's journal...this is what it would consist of.

the note from the Gray Fox is the best...
Rustito chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This was great. I loved it. If only there were more... Ah well.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Sheer brilliance. :) So you can write amazing comedy as well as amazing tragedy! That's so wonderful! :D
heb1991 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
OMGOSH! YESH! xD This is one of the funniest things- and one of the most well-written things, for that matter- that I had ever read on Fanfiction. Lex's complete paranoia for anything stolen to be the work of the Gray fox (Even that little scrap of paper) is utterly hilarious. Well job, my friend. I look forward to any more journal entries or even stories that you might do. Have a splendid week!

-ChesherCat
red-pound chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This story was pretty cool... my only problem with it is that it seems as if Lex is writing a story not a diary

Cool though, you did your studying thats for sure :D
FalseIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i didn't really like lex's thoughts, but they gray foxes not however where brilliant
Neutral Ground chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Sometimes, after a hard day's reviewing and correcting grammar mistakes, sentence-structure, and avoiding finishing an english assignment, it's nice to just kick back and read some good old fashioned comedy.

Thank you, "JawsOfOblivion", for making my day.